What Role Does POP Music play in Electronic Music?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 27-02-2012, 06:22 AM   #1
Laxin
Regular Freak
Laxin is currently spamming hard
Toronto
MC Status: 10
What Role Does POP Music play in Electronic Music?

thoughts?

Advertisements

Laxin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 06:25 AM   #2
Divercity
Red Gains signifies POWER
Divercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MC
MC Status: 109299477
Re: What Role Does POP Music play in Electronic Music?

Everything "pop" related is produced electronically anyway man.

------------------
"Live the early years of your life like most people wont, so you can live the rest of your life like most people can't"
Divercity is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 08:23 AM   #3
The Snakes of Eden
The Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MC
MC Status: 173418
Re: What Role Does POP Music play in Electronic Music?

I think its more the other way around. I listen to a lot of commercial pop radio while at work (not that i have a choice about that...) and i often hear sonic "trends" that all of a sudden are in all the tracks, and because it is produced electronically, and fast to keep up with various other trends, someone who produces their own music can spot them.

ie: when lady gagas "bad romance" came out with the hoover sounds in it, then rhianna, havannah brown (ugh) used them too...im sure there were a lot more but thats all i can think of off the top of my head.

Advertisements

------------------
The Snakes of Eden is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote