60Hz Undergrownd Release Hype July 15, 2017 - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

Old 16-07-2017, 07:53 AM   #21
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837627
Re: 60Hz Undergrownd Release Hype July 15, 2017

Virgin medias been down for the last 24+ hours and finally got the back up and listening to the playlist.

Quick flick through and I am really impressed by the overall quality and production of these tracks. Blinding good job at all!

Advertisements

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to MFXxx
Oatbag (16-07-2017)
Old 17-07-2017, 05:01 PM   #22
Metaside
Soundscaper
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6560

I think me and my wife went a little bit crazy yesterday for the mix when we had some fun with your tracks, Zynaptiq Morph, a QuNeo and some other stuff:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

We really went overboard to include every single track of this release in this mix, even though you might not recognize it because of all the highly increased awesomeness

:notafinga:

(edit: file is fixed now...)

Last edited by Metaside; 17-07-2017 at 05:48 PM..

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 06:21 PM   #23
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 108050
Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,388 Posts

I don't know if it's rose coloured glasses or not, but I think this release is legit good Like i would happily listen to it in public. Remember that in a month you can all self release all these songs however you like and should in fact!

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Oatbag
djoxygen (19-07-2017)
Old 17-07-2017, 06:38 PM   #24
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post
I don't know if it's rose coloured glasses or not, but I think this release is legit good Like i would happily listen to it in public. Remember that in a month you can all self release all these songs however you like and should in fact!
Not doing a write up as I am not that good. Mine aside, I am really impressed with the quality people have achieved and how listenable these are. Finally had a chance to listen at work and there's not one track I didn't like!

On a personal note, finally nailed down where I've been going wrong in my audio chain and process re getting a nice loud but dynamic mix. Got some practice to do, but watched a youtube on loudness whilst maintaining dynamics. Learnt a technique I'd not really understood so hopefully an improvement is immenent. (for ref [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
).

I digress...be proud people, not one cringing track here...all gems!

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to MFXxx
Metaside (18-07-2017)
Old 17-07-2017, 07:06 PM   #25
Metaside
Soundscaper
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute

Completely agree, I really enjoyed listening to all tracks on this release and playing around with all that stuff yesterday was a lot of fun

------------------
Thanks to Metaside
djoxygen (19-07-2017)
Old 17-07-2017, 07:23 PM   #26
brb
Commie SJW
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The Wrong Side Of History
MC Status: 69887319

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaside View Post
I think me and my wife went a little bit crazy yesterday for the mix when we had some fun with your tracks, Zynaptiq Morph, a QuNeo and some other stuff:

We really went overboard to include every single track of this release in this mix, even though you might not recognize it because of all the highly increased awesomeness

:notafinga:

(edit: file is fixed now...)
Wow this is good.

Liked&subscribed.

------------------
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to brb
Metaside (18-07-2017)
Old 17-07-2017, 08:44 PM   #27
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744031291
Thanked 7,277 Times in 4,523 Posts

Nice one people.
Stickied.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 08:55 AM   #28
Metaside
Soundscaper

Thanks for the nice feedback for the mix! I'm sorry to say, I had to reupload it again, since Ableton decided to ignore some of the automation on one of the delay plugins... It's strange but since doing the mix I get all kind of errors in Ableton (general failures and problems with Ableton Index), even in other projects... This release might be cursed!

Link should work again: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Old 19-07-2017, 01:49 AM   #29
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast

Quote:
Thanks for the nice feedback for the mix! I'm sorry to say, I had to reupload it again, since Ableton decided to ignore some of the automation on one of the delay plugins... It's strange but since doing the mix I get all kind of errors in Ableton (general failures and problems with Ableton Index), even in other projects... This release might be cursed!

Link should work again: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Shared and stuff - hope your computer stops messing about.

------------------
Thanks to Oatbag
Metaside (19-07-2017)
Old 19-07-2017, 12:36 PM   #30
Metaside
Soundscaper

Thanks for the concern! It took me a while but after reinstalling everything, deleting the library database, and finally deleting some folders and non-music filetypes in the User Library, everything seems to work again. All files I deleted were at least a few months old, so still no idea what has triggered all of this - it might be related to some kind of subbass overkill, though...

------------------
Old 19-07-2017, 08:17 PM   #31
djoxygen
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
djoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MC
Fuck you nosy cunt... lol USA
MC Status: 9390629

Quote:
Thanks for the concern! It took me a while but after reinstalling everything, deleting the library database, and finally deleting some folders and non-music filetypes in the User Library, everything seems to work again. All files I deleted were at least a few months old, so still no idea what has triggered all of this - it might be related to some kind of subbass overkill, though...
i really hope you are able to make 2-3 mixes of this compilation- seriously i hope it all works out---- and if not- no big deal truly- but if good luck is on ur side- by all means - post it and update ALL of your social media access points!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
>>>DJ OXYGEN<<<
>>>JOIN OR DIE<<<

"and the decades of what appears to have been unnecessary fearmongering"
djoxygen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 08:51 PM   #32
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

Peeked at our stats - 28 album downloads so far! That's not too shabby (for me anyway). Facebook sharing has been producing good results - both PMs and wall posts!

------------------
Old 19-07-2017, 11:49 PM   #33
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!
MC Status: 2413771

link for fb please I haven't been able to listen to the album yet and write my reviews too much work

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Qianta
djoxygen (21-07-2017)
Old 20-07-2017, 12:24 AM   #34
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qianta View Post
link for fb please I haven't been able to listen to the album yet and write my reviews too much work

NP buddy!

------------------
Old 20-07-2017, 11:16 PM   #35
Neuralsphere
Knob Twiddler
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
Midlands
MC Status: 9110

Quote:
+1 internetz :trumptakingashit:

------------------
Soundcloud|You Tube|How Do Music|Broken Beats (D&B Comp)|BB64
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Neuralsphere
djoxygen (21-07-2017)
Old 21-07-2017, 11:43 AM   #36
djoxygen
djoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MC

downloaded! from what i heard on the bandcamp stream- this album is awesome! great work everyone and i'm glad this is getting good reception

------------------
>>>DJ OXYGEN<<<
>>>JOIN OR DIE<<<

Old 21-07-2017, 01:48 PM   #37
Sons of Achab
Soundwave Mangler
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 3560

So, when does Pichtfork do a review of this awesome compilation?

------------------

------------
Soma
Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Sons of Achab
djoxygen (21-07-2017)
Old 21-07-2017, 02:39 PM   #38
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sons of Achab View Post
So, when does Pichtfork do a review of this awesome compilation?
I have sent the album to our celebrity judge and she's going to listen to it and choose a winner, but it's a really busy time of year for her. Hopefully she'll have a chance by the end of the month. Pitchfork... who's got an in?

------------------
Thanks to Oatbag
djoxygen (21-07-2017)
Old 21-07-2017, 03:14 PM   #39
djoxygen

Quote:
I have sent the album to our celebrity judge and she's going to listen to it and choose a winner, but it's a really busy time of year for her. Hopefully she'll have a chance by the end of the month. Pitchfork... who's got an in?
july may be busy- that's ok- maybe late august or mid september?

------------------
>>>DJ OXYGEN<<<
>>>JOIN OR DIE<<<

Old 15-08-2017, 05:07 AM   #40
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

Thanks for your patience everyone we have our winner!

Metaside wins this one for his song Have to Wait. That's actually kind of fitting. Here's what ill-esha had to say:
Great sound design and great level of interest, kept me into the track enough to come back from the other room and listen more closely.

Metaside contact me with your email addy and I'll get you the prize.

Our runner up was In the AM for his song Whisper. She especially liked your mix on this one. I'm sorry I have no prize for you. Though you still have the prize from Club Bangerz

Be kind and visit her website at ill-esha.com

Congrats to everyone - I really liked the album and I'm excited for our future projects.

Advertisements

------------------