PÜR MOODS 2017 - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

Old 21-08-2017, 08:10 PM   #81
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42388249
Thanked 5,085 Times in 3,316 Posts
Re: PÜR MOODS 2017

Debating on changes I made about a week ago. I'll listen some more before deciding.

Advertisements

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 08:56 PM   #82
Roo Stercogburn
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback

Barring a fail on the 'Morning After' test, mine is done.

------------------
Old 25-08-2017, 09:19 AM   #83
Sons of Achab
Soundwave Mangler
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 3560

Two tracks sent, now I get back to my dark techno track!

------------------

------------
Soma
Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 10:31 AM   #84
Roo Stercogburn
On horseback

Checked it, submitted it, done with it

On to the dork techno/IDM.

------------------
Old 27-08-2017, 05:46 AM   #85
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 108050
Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,388 Posts

Holy damn guys, I just sat and listened through all the submissions so far to try to get some ideas about song order. This is a weird AF album. It's like.... I.. I don't know. I can't decide on an order at all. We aren't starting with a 10 minute long song though, I promise that!

Anyway 5 more days left if you were thinking about turning something in!

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 07:31 PM   #86
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast

Set up this newfangled thing to discuss the projects!
Pop in to share where you are at, ideas, co-ordinate our plot to force all of humanity to listen to Pur Moods, etc.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Old 28-08-2017, 07:02 PM   #87
Creepr
Soundscaper
Creepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond repute
Germany
MC Status: 7360

Just got back from my family vacation and will try like hell to get my track in by the deadline. Hopefully a few weeks away will give me a fresh set of ears.

------------------
Creepr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Creepr
Oatbag (28-08-2017)
Old 30-08-2017, 10:57 PM   #88
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

This is due tomorrow evening my time. Let me know if you are having any difficulties with submitting.

I will not be uploading this one until the weekend - I haven't done any of the organizational or prep work yet for the upload other than throw all the downloaded songs in a folder.

Thanks everyone for your efforts - I'm so glad to hear everyone making music and I hope we can make the next projects more collaborative and supportive. I've been lucky to get to hear and give feedback on lots of the WIPs and would love for all of the contributors to be able to be involved in that.

I sent out a PM to everyone who has been involved so far (message me if I somehow missed you) explaining my thoughts for how to make the next compilations even better.

------------------
Old 02-09-2017, 01:00 AM   #89
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

Album will be released tomorrow! Found a song order that works reasonably well with all the different styles and interpretations of Pur Moods!

------------------
Old 02-09-2017, 09:01 AM   #90
Roo Stercogburn
On horseback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post
Album will be released tomorrow! Found a song order that works reasonably well with all the different styles and interpretations of Pur Moods!
Looking forward to hearing all the diabolical entries. This is the dark techno one, yeh?

------------------
Old 02-09-2017, 10:06 AM   #91
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo Stercogburn View Post
Looking forward to hearing all the diabolical entries. This is the dark techno one, yeh?
Absolutely it is. Compulsory long delay and BOC reverbs on the master buss with a driving 4 to the floor....s/chain!

Last edited by MFXxx; 02-09-2017 at 12:05 PM..

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:47 PM   #92
Neuralsphere
Knob Twiddler
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
Midlands
MC Status: 9110

WHERE IS MUSIC?!? I AM DISAPPOINT. NEED TO ZEN THE FUCK OUT!!! NAOW!!!

Sorry... just overly keen and stressed. Roll on tomorrow, cheers OB!

------------------
Soundcloud|You Tube|How Do Music|Broken Beats (D&B Comp)|BB64
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:50 PM   #93
Neuralsphere
Knob Twiddler
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
Midlands
MC Status: 9110

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
Absolutely it is. Compulsory long delay and BOC reverbs on the master buss with a driving 4 to the floor....s/chain!
the delays on the bus go round and round... round and round... round and round... round and round... round and round... round and round... round and round...

------------------
Soundcloud|You Tube|How Do Music|Broken Beats (D&B Comp)|BB64
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 05:06 PM   #94
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

It'll be shared sometime within the next 12 hours!!!! For reasons!!!

to discuss.

------------------
Old 02-09-2017, 06:45 PM   #95
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

------------------
Old 04-09-2017, 07:12 AM   #96
Roo Stercogburn
On horseback

Had a listen last night and updated on Discord as I worked through all the tracks. They all sound good, a few are off-target style-wise and a few completely nailed the feel. Good job all

------------------
Old 04-09-2017, 10:43 PM   #97
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo Stercogburn View Post
Had a listen last night and updated on Discord as I worked through all the tracks. They all sound good, a few are off-target style-wise and a few completely nailed the feel. Good job all
Yep, sums it up nicely.

Advertisements

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote