PUUUUUUUURRRE MOOOOOODS - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

View Poll Results: Which song would YOU play in a hipster yoga studio/spa/smoothie bar?
Hwyliau Pur 2 11.76%
10 Breaths 0 0%
So Many Travels 3 17.65%
Mellow 1 5.88%
Not Alone 2 11.76%
Sweet Allusions 1 5.88%
OnBrand 0 0%
Amour Perdu 0 0%
Dreamspace 1 5.88%
Change 1 5.88%
A Meditation on Tinnitus 1 5.88%
Pure Dreams of Future Things 0 0%
Last Forest 1 5.88%
38th 1 5.88%
The Summer Rambler 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2017, 09:47 AM   #21
Sons of Achab
Radial Developer
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 3010
Re: PUUUUUUUURRRE MOOOOOODS

Thanks Mysta Fx and Qianta for these nice words! Everyone noticed that the Bards of Komodo track was a tribute to BoC, maybe not very original, but I tough it would be cool for this release!

And thank you again Mysta Fx for Last forest, I'm not very confident with my "production skills" so this touches me a lot.

Small question, when will the poll close?

Advertisements

------------------
Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Sons of Achab
MFXxx (08-09-2017)
Old 08-09-2017, 02:49 PM   #22
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 105850
Thanked 2,091 Times in 1,368 Posts

Will keep the poll open for a good while. Let's say end of this month.

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:40 PM   #23
Neuralsphere
Knob Twiddler
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
Midlands
MC Status: 9110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post
Will keep the poll open for a good while. Let's say end of this month.
Good! As I'm still struggling to cast a vote... honestly I've cut down to about 5/14 tracks... damn you all for being so good! I actually really enjoy the variance on this compilation, just struggling to narrow down to the one mood that really takes me out there. (Surprisingly 4/5 of the tracks haven't had a vote yet :O)

Side note: I'm fucking pumped about the upcoming dnb comp, has anyone started to find a collab partner? Is there a sneak peak we can have at the rule list? Rather the compilations 'Aesthetic' as Oatbag so aptly put it? Pleeeease OB even if you haven't finished the artwork... (We could always make a black label? We could even patent the shade... if black actually does have a shade... definitely don't need another shade of grey...)

Last edited by Neuralsphere; 12-09-2017 at 12:47 PM..

------------------
Soundcloud|You Tube|How Do Music|Broken Beats (D&B Comp)|BB64
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:03 PM   #24
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1834827

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuralsphere View Post
Good! As I'm still struggling to cast a vote... honestly I've cut down to about 5/14 tracks... damn you all for being so good! I actually really enjoy the variance on this compilation, just struggling to narrow down to the one mood that really takes me out there. (Surprisingly 4/5 of the tracks haven't had a vote yet :O)

Side note: I'm fucking pumped about the upcoming dnb comp, has anyone started to find a collab partner? Is there a sneak peak we can have at the rule list? Rather the compilations 'Aesthetic' as Oatbag so aptly put it? Pleeeease OB even if you haven't finished the artwork... (We could always make a black label? We could even patent the shade... if black actually does have a shade... definitely don't need another shade of grey...)
I was wondering where it is. In discord or something. up for a collaborative. will pop on later

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 05:24 PM   #25
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast

I actually kind of like the idea of the black label. But I also like artwork.........

Thanks for all the kind words about the album and of course for the votes. Our sales have been pretty low on this one so the prize is just going to be cash from the (small) pool left over from the 60Hz Underground album.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Don't worry we haven't started anything without an announcement - I'll post something up soon. Have just been trying to sort out the art and also space things nicely with the official IDMF Dark Techno compilation submissions.

------------------
Thanks to Oatbag
MFXxx (12-09-2017)
Old 12-09-2017, 08:39 PM   #26
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53310
Thanked 1,066 Times in 762 Posts

I VOTED
I LISTENED

ITS GREAT
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 01:52 AM   #27
Neuralsphere
Knob Twiddler
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
Midlands
MC Status: 9110

Thought I'd share here for any lurkers after something to do, extra samples or if anyone wants to join in [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Soundcloud|You Tube|How Do Music|Broken Beats (D&B Comp)|BB64
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 10:53 AM   #28
Metaside
Soundscaper
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6260

It took me a while to decide, but I voted for Not Alone. Many others are in my second place, 38th, The Summer Rambler, Change, 10 Breaths and Hwyliau Pur, to mention a few stand-outs.

And thank you very much for the awesome reviews @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
and MFXxx! Tinnitus of Science is a collab project with Confused Muse and me.

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 10:21 AM   #29
Creepr
Soundscaper
Creepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond repute
Germany
MC Status: 6510

Finally cast my vote: Metaside "Mellow"

Lots of great tracks here, but this one I just zoned out to more than once...which was the ideal I think the album was geared towards.

------------------
Creepr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 09:51 PM   #30
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world

15 Contributors. 16 votes.

------------------
Thanks to MFXxx
Metaside (19-09-2017)
Old 18-09-2017, 10:01 PM   #31
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

Some of the contributors are the same person twice with different projects and stuff too, so we did get some additional votes. But yeah. I promise you that the album has been more popular than the voting is though!

------------------
Old 19-09-2017, 09:04 AM   #32
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
My own little world

That's good to know. Merely an observation:*)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

------------------
Old 22-09-2017, 09:42 AM   #33
Creepr
Soundscaper
Creepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond repute
Germany
MC Status: 6510

Quote:
Some of the contributors are the same person twice with different projects and stuff too, so we did get some additional votes. But yeah. I promise you that the album has been more popular than the voting is though!
We need more album pimps.

Maybe we could use the earnings from this album to hire some hot girls and guys to walk about Times Square with the next album cover printed on their nipple-pasties and banana-hammocks or something. Gotta be a service for that....

------------------
Creepr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 07:22 PM   #34
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepr View Post
We need more album pimps.

Maybe we could use the earnings from this album to hire some hot girls and guys to walk about Times Square with the next album cover printed on their nipple-pasties and banana-hammocks or something. Gotta be a service for that....
I fear for the quality of promo whores we can hire with our earnings so far on this one

------------------
Old 22-09-2017, 10:08 PM   #35
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
My own little world

Quote:
I fear for the quality of promo whores we can hire with our earnings so far on this one
Amazing what a crackhead will do for a few notes!

------------------
Thanks to MFXxx
Oatbag (22-09-2017)
Old 20-10-2017, 04:19 AM   #36
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Best Coast

We need a tie-breaking vote!

------------------
Old Yesterday, 05:43 AM   #37
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!
MC Status: 2413421

i win

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:15 PM   #38
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 175210
Thanked 3,504 Times in 2,616 Posts

Sod this..I think all of us who got no votes should do a post.moods release of our own and show the world and it's cat how it's really done...in our own not-worth-voting-for-way.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote