Do you make music you're not familiar with? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Theory & Composition Questions & comments about composition, arrangement, and music theory. Music rules and how to follow or break them.

Old 06-06-2017, 02:38 AM   #21
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 52060
Thanked 1,041 Times in 767 Posts
Re: Do you make music you're not familiar with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Doesn't have to be analogue. I've owned a several digital hardware synths and liked all of them well enough. I happen to prefer analogue--but mostly because they tend to have less menu diving and have a knob-per-function as people say.
Don't you have an Analog Four??

I think the real creativity killer is loops, at least for me. Even with slicing and mangling it feels wrong and I feel dirty. Sampling hardware and making loops myself, now that's more like it. I can see how modular setups appeal to folks for that purpose.

Advertisements

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote