Links/Uploads
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Suggestions & Feedback Constructive feedback space about the forum, the IDMf label, or improvements you'd like to see.

Old 07-07-2017, 08:24 PM   #1
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11473504
Links/Uploads

Actually tried out the file upload feature when making a post and it does not work. Tried uploading a .wav, aid it was too big, tried a small .wav, said it failed. Tried uploading a jpg. Failed. Tried uploading from URL. Failed.

Also noticed the "Chat Box" is still listed on the left hand navigation bar, but it is defunct. Also, I don't remember who it was but someone was going to "refresh" the site a bit, and they added a link the the Beat Battles on the left navigation bar under Community Center, but it only links to BB52.

Advertisements

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness --- facebook
CHECK OUT THE LATEST BEAT BATTLE!!

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote