Quitting Smoking (not really) Electronic cigarettes - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Technology & Lifestyle Gadgets, gaming, computers and new inventions. This forum is not used for music production.

Old 12-04-2013, 12:01 AM   #141
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282984
Thanked 2,636 Times in 1,756 Posts
Re: Quitting Smoking (not really) Electronic cigarettes

shit mate we should totally race

im literally god on stilts when it comes to sprinting

maybe not now when i struggle to go down stairs to put sausages on to grill

but when we meet in jewish heaven and we are the pinnacle of our former fitness.... that race will go down in teh books for sure

Advertisements

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:22 AM   #142
brn20
IDMf Artist
brn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MC
London
MC Status: 73802573
Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,192 Posts

oh yeah, for sure. technically i'm not jewish but i'm sure they'll let me in for good behaviour or something.

------------------
brn20 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:25 AM   #143
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC

me neither i was just under the impression that that is how it works??

bugger knows

maybe a fat mans race is more appropriate in 10 years or something

we will save from now and rent out white hart lane for 15 mins and race between the goalposts

winner takes all

ALL

edit: totally forgot there is a big jewish link to spurs.... dunno why i even said it in the first place... please forgive me everybody

------------------
Thanks to FunkMasterBrown
brn20 (12-04-2013)
Old 12-04-2013, 12:26 AM   #144
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199645618
Thanked 4,927 Times in 3,178 Posts

Okay as promised here's a little video I made this afternoon whilst making my own DIY eLiquid for my electronic cigarette. A thing or two still might be unclear because I just hit record and ran with it. I forgot to mention that the juice that contains the nicotine is 100% PG. So when mixed with the VG it balances it all out to about 70 / 30 pg to vg ratio with a nicotine content of roughly 20-24 mg.

Anyway if you have questions please ask...Enjoy.

RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:39 AM   #145
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
Okay as promised here's a little video I made this afternoon whilst making my own DIY eLiquid for my electronic cigarette. A thing or two still might be unclear because I just hit record and ran with it. I forgot to mention that the juice that contains the nicotine is 100% PG. So when mixed with the VG it balances it all out to about 70 / 30 pg to vg ratio with a nicotine content of roughly 20-24 mg.

Anyway if you have questions please ask...Enjoy.

Making eLiquid is so easy even FunkMasterBrown could do it... - YouTube
this is absoloutely fucking brilliant!!

i cant express how bizarre it is seeing you in what looks like a tropical climate outside a very american looking mcdonalds with Benwaas grubly tones in the background making up some juice

what a funny world we live in eh??

thanks so much man im deffo gonna jump on this!

also thanks v much for clearing up the small children death thing.... i was so worried about that!

------------------
Old 12-04-2013, 12:47 AM   #146
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.

Anything for you FMB.

Thanks to RFJ
FunkMasterBrown (12-04-2013)
Old 12-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #147
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
Anything for you FMB.

dont make me hold you to that

------------------
Old 19-04-2013, 10:31 AM   #148
Syncopate Life
Soundscaper
Syncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant future
Hawai'i
MC Status: 1960

I remember my friend (smoker) telling me about how he was observing some kids smoking an e cig.. "wow those kids look like fucking faggots", then his mother says "they're not the ones that are going to die of cancer."

Very true.... And very true

------------------
Syncopate Life is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 01:24 AM   #149
Bobinverted
Learning The Ropes
Bobinverted is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

I bought a blue e cig and thought it was horrible. Not the same at all.
Bobinverted is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 02:19 AM   #150
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
I live in California.

^Yeah dude you really have to get the proper piece of kit for it to be effective. The first one I purchased was similar to a blu and I didn't like it either. I mean I liked it enough to see potential in the concept but not near as much as what I use now.
Old 21-04-2013, 02:41 AM   #151
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC
MC Status: 73524
Thanked 1,219 Times in 753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curios View Post
Hey,

I recently just ordered an electric cigarette after reading several articles about them. Does anyone have any experience with them?

I really really enjoy smoking cigarettes but am really frustrated that I can't rationalize why I do it (i.e. it's bad for me and such). It's just super enjoyable to me and not exactly a fundamental part of my production process but kind of a means of pacing myself and reflecting on bits.
I read that e-cigs can be an easy transition for people who have been smoking for a while and is cancer-free. It contains nicotine which is not a carcinogen (though it's not exactly good for you) but it doesn't contain any tobacco.
Pros:
--Cancer-free (this really seems to be the case nothing's smoked just vaporized water and nicotine and flavor)
--No Tar
--Odorless (well there's supposed to be an odor just very faint and not a cigarette)
--Cheaper ($10 a pack here in NYC though I've been rolling my own)
--potentially slips through the whole smoking ban because you're not actually smoking tobacco so you might be able to smoke indoors (might just be a US issue)

Cons:
--I have absolutely no experience with this stuff. I wonder if it's all just BS
--It's weird. To go from rolling my own to smoking an electronic cigarette seems so outlandish.

What are your opinions? Do you think it's absurd? (the non-smokers might have a field day with this one) ultimately, if I could continue to retain my smoking habit I would be happy and the health benefits makes it seem like it might make sense. Also, there's a 'mint black tea' which just sounds awesome to be able to 'smoke' (vaporize) while walking through the streets this winter.

E.
I use them while I'm at home, since work is slow, that's all day. I also hated the fact that you can't feel the "punch" that regular cigarettes give. But the one that I got hits pretty hard. The first hit of the day would choke me at first. Now it's fine... Also, I'm not into fucking "sugar cake" or "blueberry blast" or whatever. I want something that tastes more like a cigarette. I finally found a good flavor, and I don't smoke regular cigarettes now, unless I'm at work. But I have noticed something!!!

When I smoked regular cigarettes 24/7, I would wake up and have to hack a bunch of shit up. Now I don't, but there is a different kind of cough. I ALWAYS have to clear my throat. It's still hazardous. If you ask me, I still think it's a hell of a lot better for you, but if you can, taper down on nicotine strength until you are at 0, then get the fuck away from anything like a cigarette. Stupidest thing I ever did to myself.

------------------
GomesR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 03:42 AM   #152
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

Somehow I just got hot liquid in my mouth. Fuck this shit
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #153
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist

man thats happened to me atleast 15 times

not good at all

does anybody else get worried how much you get addicted to these things??

i bought it to help me, now im pretty sure the only reason it has let me live this long is to constantly sup on the thing!

------------------
Old 03-05-2013, 10:54 PM   #154
neutral
Savage Mad Cunt
neutral is a savage MCneutral is a savage MCneutral is a savage MCneutral is a savage MCneutral is a savage MCneutral is a savage MCneutral is a savage MCneutral is a savage MCneutral is a savage MCneutral is a savage MCneutral is a savage MC
Manchester
MC Status: 103011127

I got one of these things and it looks like a fucking cigar. It is HUGE. It also does absolutely nowt for my cravings.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Akira View Post
New years day 2000 my guitar became self-aware. It kills fascists with three chords and the truth.
neutral is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:23 AM   #155
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

Trying to quit smoking again again again again again again again again again again

Also, it's been like 3 hours and my tongue burns like a hooker with herpes
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2013, 11:47 PM   #156
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist

ok so im happy that i managed to live with these things

but i cannot go on getting this shit in my mouth every day and ingesting it

fags clog up my lungs and arteries but this shit is quite concentrated poison and my lips swell up every day and my heart rate heightens as it quickly soaks in through the thin skin. never mind the fact im swallowing it

it makes me dizzy and confused too although thats not too hard to do

wtfffffff. which one do i need to buy so this never happens? seriously

------------------
Old 23-05-2013, 11:51 PM   #157
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5744743

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkMasterBrown View Post
ok so im happy that i managed to live with these things

but i cannot go on getting this shit in my mouth every day and ingesting it

fags clog up my lungs and arteries but this shit is quite concentrated poison and my lips swell up every day and my heart rate heightens as it quickly soaks in through the thin skin. never mind the fact im swallowing it

it makes me dizzy and confused too although thats not too hard to do

wtfffffff. which one do i need to buy so this never happens? seriously
I remember when I first started smoking, I used to get buzzed on cigarettes. Possibly lower the nicotine "proof" of the liquid you're smoking if it's too much. Could all be related to the "proof" (probably the wrong word choice).

As to the lips swelling, maybe it is irritating them and causing them to puff up, possibly an allergy to something in the liquid? Not the same thing but if I wear latex gloves and stuff repeatedly, my skin starts to swell at my pores, be itchy, irritated, turn red, and even peel.
bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2013, 12:12 AM   #158
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
I remember when I first started smoking, I used to get buzzed on cigarettes. Possibly lower the nicotine "proof" of the liquid you're smoking if it's too much. Could all be related to the "proof" (probably the wrong word choice).

As to the lips swelling, maybe it is irritating them and causing them to puff up, possibly an allergy to something in the liquid? Not the same thing but if I wear latex gloves and stuff repeatedly, my skin starts to swell at my pores, be itchy, irritated, turn red, and even peel.
well it says on the outside of the bottles 'toxic if swallowed. very toxic in contact with skin'

its not really noticeable on your hands but on your lips and tongue it feels like it soaks in straight away

------------------
Old 24-05-2013, 12:20 AM   #159
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
I live in California.

I don't have any trouble with the Vision Vivi Nova Mini cartomizer tank thing that I have, the one in my video, and you can use the same battery you have now. Won't look the same but it'll function.

Just google it.

Can't tell anywhere specific in the uk that sells them but I'm sure liberty flights does. Get low resistance 1.8 ohm.

At least that works for me.

------------------
------
Thanks to RFJ
FunkMasterBrown (24-05-2013)
Old 24-05-2013, 12:21 AM   #160
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
I live in California.

Edited my post there FMB just want to make sure you see what I added because you thanked me during my edit.

Gotta' be fast around here.

Advertisements

------------------
------
Thanks to RFJ
Kvlt O))) (24-05-2013)