[Electronic] Hatter - Elevation Of The Hound
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 13-11-2017, 01:54 PM   #1
DJ Andee
Sample Destroyer
DJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MC
South Texas
MC Status: 247250
[Electronic] Hatter - Elevation Of The Hound

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Not really sure what genre this would be considered. Been working on it for a few days, it's SO FRIGGIN complex it just gives me a headache to work on it so I cut it short at around two minutes. Maybe I'll extend it, idk.

Last edited by DJ Andee; 13-11-2017 at 02:28 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
DJ Andee is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electronic] Hatter - Elevation Of The Hound.
Old 13-11-2017, 04:09 PM   #2
Inna Selez
Analog Lurker
Inna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Re: [Electronic] Hatter - Elevation Of The Hound

Nice track, for me sounds a bit retro stylish. I think 2:30 is enough length.
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 06:32 PM   #3
tristcarmichael
Granular Poster
tristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nicetristcarmichael is just really nice
Cape Town
MC Status: 360

Definitely musical and I love the use of some of the organic sounds but me personally, its a bit too fast space for me to get into it. Almost that there is so many elements all happening at the same time.

------------------
tristcarmichael is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2017, 12:39 AM   #4
DJ Andee
Sample Destroyer
DJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MC
South Texas
MC Status: 247250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inna Selez View Post
Nice track, for me sounds a bit retro stylish. I think 2:30 is enough length.
Thanks, I was going for a sort of retro sound with a calypso beat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristcarmichael View Post
Definitely musical and I love the use of some of the organic sounds but me personally, its a bit too fast space for me to get into it. Almost that there is so many elements all happening at the same time.
Yeah, that's my biggest issue, my stuff tends to turn out either too complex, too fast or both. It's like, when I start working on something, I tend to just keep adding more layers until it sounds full enough. I think I should work on expanding the fidelity of each element in the song before adding new layers. Some of the best songs have only two or three tracks.

Advertisements

------------------
DJ Andee is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote