Lo-Fi & Die Free Sample Pack
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques Need to know how to make a specific sound? Want to improve your mix? Need advice on micing-up a drum kit? This is the area for you.

Old 09-11-2017, 10:16 AM   #1
agent
Deep Underground
agent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MC
SEATTLE
MC Status: 526820
Lo-Fi & Die Free Sample Pack

Uploaded a few more sample packs to my growing sample site. Again, always FREE to use with no restrictions..Enjoy!

Lo-Fi & Die : using D16's Drumazon VST as the sound source, I programmed it in various ways as well as randomly, by loading it into Bidule (a VST host which has randomize features). I then fed that into Mannequins Three Sisters Analog filter module, modulated that with Intellijel's Rubicon and Mannequins Just Friends via Mannequins Cold Mac and Snazzy FX Telephone Game. The final signal was then shoved into an old 1980s Realistic (RadioShack) mixer to get some serious lo-fi nasty grit. Of course I also adjusted the controls of the Eurorack modules for added strangeness. Assembled in 4-8-16 bar loops for instant fun.

Rythmik FilterSweeps : this small little pack of 13 files, comprises some great organic-textural and rhythmic samples, where I used a Mannequins Just Friends in both audio and cv modes through a Mannequins Cold Mac cv/audio processing Eurorack module to modulate the Intellijel's Rubicon oscillator in various ways. The whole effected signal was then further processed via Intellijel's Korgasmatron filter. Several passes of filtering up and down, along with changing the speed of Just Friends adds to the unique sweeps.

SITE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

agent is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to agent
A.M (09-11-2017)