[Progressive Industrial] ReWIR3D - Untitled (first track in a year)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 02-11-2017, 12:52 PM   #1
rewir3d
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
Anal Leakage SJW 2016
MC Status: 3063969
[Progressive Industrial] ReWIR3D - Untitled (first track in a year)

Will update soon but pulling it off from soundcloud till my vocalist is finished ..should be back online soon!

Last edited by rewir3d; 08-11-2017 at 05:12 AM..

Advertisements

rewir3d is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Progressive Industrial] ReWIR3D - Untitled (first track in a year).
Old 02-11-2017, 01:01 PM   #2
rewir3d
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
Anal Leakage SJW 2016
Re: [Progressive Industrial] ReWIR3D - Untitled (first track in a year)

As usual soundcloud algorithms botched some of the quality
Old 02-11-2017, 03:15 PM   #3
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181060
Thanked 3,621 Times in 2,700 Posts

I thought that was pretty cool actually..not to shabby at all. I think the snares could do with a little more of a reverb added to them. Same goes for the vocals and turn them up a little in the mix, to bring them out more in the mix..only a little, though..and play around with the spacing of everything a little to spread things out even more and this would really kick ass..seriously.

I don't hear anything wrong with your vocals on this..you should do more of your own voice work, if this is anything to go by.

As it is, it already reminds me a lot of some of T R's stuff with NIN..and I mean that as a compliment.

LSS, nice work..and finish that damn album already!

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:53 PM   #4
jbvdb493
IDMf Supporter
jbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MC
MC Status: 25810

Can't seem to get it to work on my ipad

------------------
jbvdb493 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 08:06 PM   #5
Daggit
Master of the LFO
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
"Let beauty loose!" --Nitzer Ebb
MC Status: 8560

Wow, it sounds really pretty strong.
The levels seem so strong that you probably won't have any trouble still hearing the music after the lyrics are overdubbed. The musical quality seems pretty good and the mix quality seems pretty good too.

It's simple enough in terms of complexity, that the vocalist could lyrically dance all over this with some fancy syncopation or extreme fluctuations or fast then slow or quiet then loud or whatever. There's a lot of built-in flexibility is what I'm trying to say.

Often I'll do a track and it ends up too detailed to add any vocals and still sound good, and yet since I originally intended to add vocals it still sounds incomplete. I don't think you'll have that problem with yours.

Nice work.

------------------
{novel, fresh, different, recent, modern, unexampled}
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 06:56 AM   #6
badmotor
Savage Mad Cunt
badmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MC
MC Status: 31460

Groovy. I agree with A.M’s comments. Solid base for some potentially memorable vocal work.

------------------
badmotor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:49 AM   #7
KnobGobllin
IDMf's latest spammer
KnobGobllin will become famous soon enoughKnobGobllin will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

Drum bus could use some carving out to help the bass sit better. crash sample gets a little repetitive. Maybe could happen less or get some more dynamic or timbral variety. could also see a section where it breaks down being very welcome somewhere in the middle
KnobGobllin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 01:50 PM   #8
rewir3d
Anal Leakage SJW 2016

Thanks for taking the time to listen and respond, I appreciate the hell out of it!! I have updated the track in the OP with some of the advice. I am still in the creative process and will hit the mixdown a lot later. I still want to scrap my vocals and have Ryan sing but for now I am just having fun experimenting.

Also at 1:35 that was me beatboxing to the track and adding effects to my vocals to get a weird glitch feel .
Old 07-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #9
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181060
Thanked 3,621 Times in 2,700 Posts

Love it..simple as that. Again, learn to accept you can sing and that it's OK to do so..then do it yourself..you'll only get better at it if you do.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 02:44 AM   #10
rewir3d
Anal Leakage SJW 2016

Thanks. I still feel the vox is atrocious. Once Ryan has time they will be scrapped lol

Advertisements