[Drum & Bass] Chaotix - Echoes
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 31-10-2017, 12:59 AM   #1
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 752900
[Drum & Bass] Chaotix - Echoes

Sometimes i like to mangle splice projects up to see what I can get out of them, this was one of the projects. It's kind of a mesh of industrial sounding dnb and liquid. Dunno if the two go together well, but thanks for listening!

Advertisements

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Chaotix
Iyashi Sound (02-11-2017)
Rate this track - [Drum & Bass] Chaotix - Echoes.
Old 31-10-2017, 02:58 PM   #2
Inna Selez
Granular Poster
Inna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Re: [Drum & Bass] Chaotix - Echoes

I dunno why track sounds for me beautifully melancholic.
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2017, 06:04 PM   #3
Daggit
Master of the LFO
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
"Let beauty loose!" --Nitzer Ebb
MC Status: 8560

there's some really cool parts in this. i'm not into the "I'm missing you" female vocals stuff but it seems alright when she's just not talking and just saying "hey, yay, yay" quitely in the background, not all out in front and not when she's extending notes out long.

I wouldn't worry about genres. None of the labels are going to fit. But that's alright genre labels are pretty much extinct these days (or ought to be!).

------------------
{novel, fresh, different, recent, modern, unexampled}
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:49 AM   #4
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daggit View Post
there's some really cool parts in this. i'm not into the "I'm missing you" female vocals stuff but it seems alright when she's just not talking and just saying "hey, yay, yay" quitely in the background, not all out in front and not when she's extending notes out long.

I wouldn't worry about genres. None of the labels are going to fit. But that's alright genre labels are pretty much extinct these days (or ought to be!).

Yeah fair enough man, I'm always about some nice chick vocals in my tracks haha. It's kind of my thing. And yeah it's getting harder and harder to label my music now a days, as I think it is the same for most people haha.

though this is def dnb.

------------------
Old 01-11-2017, 08:46 PM   #5
Daggit
Master of the LFO
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
"Let beauty loose!" --Nitzer Ebb
MC Status: 8560
Icon7 Re: [Drum & Bass] Chaotix - Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
Yeah fair enough man, I'm always about some nice chick vocals in my tracks haha. It's kind of my thing. And yeah it's getting harder and harder to label my music now a days, as I think it is the same for most people haha.

though this is def dnb.
I get what you are saying, and you tend to include chick vocals seamlessly(R)* really well. Not everybody knows how to pull that off.

(*=lame embedded SeamlessR joke)

------------------
{novel, fresh, different, recent, modern, unexampled}
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 07:11 AM   #6
Paggos
Savage Mad Cunt
Paggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MC
Zhengzhou, China
MC Status: 3541243

This track is very nice and gives very chill vibes in the beginning. Then the drums hit. Those drums rock man! Awesome track!

------------------
Paggos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 01:29 AM   #7
jbvdb493
IDMf Supporter
jbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MC
MC Status: 25810

Not too big on the female vocals personally but ithing everything else is great.
Your drums sound so clean and nice, and I couldn't tell that it was a blend of 2 tracks tbh, they seemed to work real well together.

------------------
jbvdb493 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 08:25 PM   #8
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbvdb493 View Post
Not too big on the female vocals personally but ithing everything else is great.
Your drums sound so clean and nice, and I couldn't tell that it was a blend of 2 tracks tbh, they seemed to work real well together.
Yeah it seems a few people don't like the vocals so I think I'm going to take a few out here and there and just leave the ones in that i really like!

Advertisements

------------------