Atlanta, GA
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 12-10-2017, 02:36 AM   #1
jclay
IDMf's latest spammer
jclay is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Atlanta, GA

Hey guys!

I'm looking for like-minded folks in the ATL area to collaborate with..

If you happen to know anyone.. or know of another forum or place I can put my line out...let me know!

thanks for your time, very much appreciated!

jon

Advertisements

jclay is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 02:47 AM   #2
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 39960
Re: Atlanta, GA

http://www.topix.com/forum/atlanta
https://www.bandmix.com/georgia/atlanta/

Don't thank me, thank google

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 03:44 AM   #3
jclay
IDMf's latest spammer
jclay is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

haha, Topix is shit.. but i'll try bandmix for the hell of it.

thanks!
jclay is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 10:37 PM   #4
Daggit
Master of the LFO
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
"Let beauty loose!" --Nitzer Ebb
MC Status: 8560

i was considered relocating to atlanta for a while.
i was naive though, i didn't realise that the transit system and street blocks weren't like chicago.
it was severely intimidating and i ended up moving back to my local hellhole, the worst decision of my life.

but the people of atlanta seemed friendly or at least not as hostile and indifferent as they are around here.
i had a good day in that park thinking about the Quilt Of Nations near the police dept and homeless shelter and aquarium.
i made some friends, people helped me out, i helped others out. it felt ok. too bad i'm not there now.

------------------
{novel, fresh, different, recent, modern, unexampled}
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 04:34 AM   #5
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 39960

Holy shit, I just realized the Atlanta Topix is like posting a link to a white supremacy board

I wouldn't post there either, that's some fucked up moderating job. Even the douchebags from my end of the woods aren't as bad as that

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2017, 03:51 AM   #6
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11478204

Actually I was thinking of moving to Atlanta. There's come good schools with digital signal processing and music degrees out there, but also lots of media broadcasting/radio and stuff jobs. The prospect of going to school out there is looking less likely, but it seems like an area it'd be interesting to check out.
@Daggit, where do you live currently? In Atlanta, do you mean it was intimidating just navigating the city or the people? I've lived in Denver for a bit, right in downtown, and it actually wasn't so bad as I thought it might be, living in the city. I was a little sketched out by like addicts and crazy homeless people and things, but most people mostly kept to their own. Of course, it is the city, so locking up and everything and watching your stuff is important, but that goes with any large population area.

Advertisements

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness --- facebook
CHECK OUT THE LATEST BEAT BATTLE!!

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote