FREE Samples Packs
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques Need to know how to make a specific sound? Want to improve your mix? Need advice on micing-up a drum kit? This is the area for you.

Old 09-10-2017, 12:46 AM   #1
agent
Deep Underground
agent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MC
SEATTLE
MC Status: 526820
FREE Samples Packs

I've uploaded some new sample packs to my little Royalty-Free / Cost-Free sample site:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Just A Mess 01 : another big pack containing 87 files of samples, ranging from 8-35 bars loops of various blips, bloops, snare like noisy hits, wave-folded bassy stabs, undulating atmospheres and unknown weirdness. You'll find any sound needed to make a billion drum kits or whatever else you desire. Made from my Eurorack System while using Mannequin's Just Friends module as the modulation brain/clock as well as a sound source.

Harsh Reality : a big pack of random sequences, beats and noises. They range from basic analog kick patterns to weird digital wav glitches. A lot of harsher sounds perfect for dark techno or psy-trance are included, hence the packs name.

Orgone Accumulator Sequences : the Orgone Accumulator Eurorack Module is a, Wave-Table Synth Voice which I processed through a variety of hardware effects including the famed Korg MS20 Filter to achieve interesting beats, sequences and bass lines. The Sounds range from PPG style bass to FM digital percussive hits. All cut down to 8 bar loops.

ModularKit-01 : a small pack of one shots, recorded from many different modular synths including but not limited too; Mannequins Mangrove, Korg MS20, Make Noise 0-Coast, Mutable Instruments Rings and all processed through the Intellijel Korgasmatron VCF and Make Noise's Optomix Vactrol LPG.

KomboSeq : unique beats, sequences and rhythms created by combining several sequencers like the Korg SQ-1, Arturia Beatstep Pro and Moog Mother-32 along with software sequencers for digital flare combine with additional CV modulations and CV mixes. These in turn control a mixed bag on analog and digital outboard and software, sample players and synths, effects and who fucking knows... All nicely cut into 4,8,16 bar loops.

Enjoy!

Advertisements

agent is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 05:10 PM   #2
PeteVai
Analog Lurker
PeteVai has a spectacular aura aboutPeteVai has a spectacular aura about
Lisbon
MC Status: 160
Re: FREE Samples Packs

Hi !

I just download Harsh Reality to check, and I see a lot of good sounds there to be used.
I love the last bit of 'Rememba', 'Sigh' and the beggining of 'Longambient'.

I'll definitely have some fun checking out and messing with all these sounds.

Cheers !
PeteVai is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to PeteVai
agent (10-10-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 01:29 AM   #3
agent
Deep Underground
agent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MC
SEATTLE
MC Status: 526820

No Problemo
agent is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:50 PM   #4
ProgettoIV
IDMf's latest spammer
ProgettoIV will become famous soon enough
London
MC Status: 60