The Piano Collection
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 14-08-2017, 10:24 PM   #1
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!
MC Status: 2413671
The Piano Collection

Here, I want you to post your favorite piano tracks or songs. I've been improving my piano skills in order to play some blues/jazz later in my older adult life, which is why I've been away from the forum for a bit. However, I want y'all to share with me and the forum some nice piano pieces! I'll start with a simple one I think everyone will enjoy.

Advertisements

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 12:05 AM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181510
Thanked 3,630 Times in 2,706 Posts
Re: The Piano Collection

and, of course, the obligatory other part everyone knows..

..as well as something a little more contemporary..

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 02:37 AM   #3
st3aLth
Soundscaper
st3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3410

or lol. nice thread. i think that very inspiring and sometimes some people says thanks for your music it very inspiring you know but i reaylly i think this is inspiring not that compressed mp3 song.

------------------
st3aLth is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 03:29 AM   #4
st3aLth
Soundscaper
st3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
[CENTER]

by the way this piano player is russian girl Valentina Lisitsa. and you know what her surname translated in english sound like. Lisitsa is Fox. or you can call her Valentina Lisa.

------------------
Thanks to st3aLth
A.M (15-08-2017)
Old 15-08-2017, 08:14 AM   #5
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181510
Thanked 3,630 Times in 2,706 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by st3aLth View Post
by the way this piano player is russian girl Valentina Lisitsa. and you know what her surname translated in english sound like. Lisitsa is Fox. or you can call her Valentina Lisa.
She was born in Kiev, in the Ukraine, but is now considered a Ukrainian-American. She used to live in North Carolina, but moved to Canada, and then later to France.

She's perhaps just as well known for her outspoken political views, as much as for her "YouTube success story"..but in the end all my ears here is her talented playing. That was what first drew my attention to her..and learning about her and what she has to say about the situation in the Ukraine came after that..and doesn't change the face she is a really talented pianist. I don't share her views..I just like the music she plays.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 06:21 AM   #6
st3aLth
Soundscaper

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Yana Chernysheva - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRq...hYsLiHW2KeUHXA
Quote:
Description
Welcome to my channel! I'm Yana, originally from Russia & now living in USA. I'm absolutely passionate about music, it's like breathing in fresh air! I create piano versions as well as my original music. I hope you'll enjoy my art! Subscribe, it helps me a lot! ;-)
My dream is to perform LIVE!!!

For private messages or inquires, email me:
yanachernysheva@yahoo.com

If you really like my music, I accept any donations as your support towards my effort on PayPal:
http://paypal.me/yanachernysheva

------------------
Old 27-08-2017, 09:43 AM   #7
Adelina
Radial Developer
Adelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post

and, of course, the obligatory other part everyone knows..

..as well as something a little more contemporary..

It is so beautiful!!
Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Adelina
A.M (27-08-2017)
Old 27-08-2017, 02:35 PM   #8
st3aLth
Soundscaper

------------------
Old 27-08-2017, 05:58 PM   #9
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!
MC Status: 2413671

Quote:
Originally Posted by st3aLth View Post
ooo i liked that one <3

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 04:01 AM   #10
st3aLth
Soundscaper

Spirited away and godfather speak softly love
Old 05-09-2017, 08:33 PM   #11
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282884
Thanked 2,634 Times in 1,755 Posts

this gets better the further in you go^

I bought this record in the Netherlands from some old jazz record guy whose eyes lit up when I mentioned ron carter for some reason and he handed me this. it was a different version to this one though, different live recording. fucking most treasured record I own it is mind blowing. absolutely gorgeous. sounds so so good too. this doesn't do it any justice at all but yeahhhhhh

also most things Oscar Peterson works. I don't like stuff that's too 'having a nice dinner in a Canadian holiday advert from the 1980s aimed at the over 50s with very white teeth market' which some of this is but also it definitely has its place. plussssss your sampler will gobble it upppp yo

Advertisements

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote