[Industrial] :10: | Eros - music video (very mature with lots of nudity and blood)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Non-IDMf Projects Tell us about your Non-IDMf music-based projects here. You can promote you or your label's releases, remix contests, music blogs, podcasts, radio shows and live events here. Try to add more than just spam. This is a place to involve IDMf in your projects, not just promote them.

Old 05-06-2017, 11:13 AM   #1
rewir3d
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
Anal Leakage SJW 2016
MC Status: 3063969
[Industrial] :10: | Eros - music video (very mature with lots of nudity and blood)

:10: is releasing his final album and this is just one of the gems of his artistic sense! From music, photraghy, and music videos! Dude is a beast in all mediums! Highly graphic video so don't watch if you can't handle this type of shit!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

rewir3d is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 02:21 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181510
Thanked 3,630 Times in 2,706 Posts
Re: [Industrial] :10: | Eros - music video (very mature with lots of nudity and blood

Oh my

There goes any innocents I had left.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 01:54 AM   #3
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11478204
Re: [Industrial] :10: | Eros - music video (very mature with lots of nudity and blood

My virgin eyes!!!! jk

damn, that was some video

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness --- facebook
CHECK OUT THE LATEST BEAT BATTLE!!

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 02:26 AM   #4
HeihachiHonda
Regular Freak
HeihachiHonda is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Wow .... I was not expecting that.
Kudos for the vivid production quality and shear boldness. Like right in your face with it.

And kudos to the lovely female in the video. She is truly comfortable in her own skin.
HeihachiHonda is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 08:56 PM   #5
Harko City
Minor Glitch
Harko City is just really niceHarko City is just really niceHarko City is just really niceHarko City is just really nice
Indiana
MC Status: 360

Very good video, amazing music too.
Harko City is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 02:21 PM   #6
starphase
Minor Glitch
starphase has a spectacular aura aboutstarphase has a spectacular aura about
Palo, Leyte
MC Status: 160

One of the most breathtaking music videos I've ever seen since 'Come to Daddy'. o.o

I don't really now what the video's trying to imply, but the nudity, sexual acts and how the ones doing it had blindfolds did give me the message that people in general are comfortable in doing those kind of things when nobody is looking. It's more like a collective ignorance of sorts, where everybody is pulled into doing the same thing without actually knowing it.

Awesome music and awesome vid!
starphase is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2017, 04:27 PM   #7
FTD
Master of the LFO
FTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MC
MC Status: 3463505

It's well done and it's a well put together project on Bandcamp, but I don't know if you previous posters hyped it up a bit I was expecting more.

Advertisements

------------------
FTD is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote