Tipper@Chapel of Sacred Mirrors (Ambient set+Visuals)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Ambient / Downtempo Discussion of music similar to Brian Eno, Sigur Rós, FSOL, The Orb, Biosphere.

Old 20-02-2015, 02:54 PM   #1
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 59410
Thanked 1,188 Times in 790 Posts
Tipper@Chapel of Sacred Mirrors (Ambient set+Visuals)

Found a nice Ambient set that Tipper did in Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors.
It comes with a very nice video of Alex and Allyson Grey’s art is being manipulated by visual artist Johnathan Singer.

Haven't listened to all of it yet but what I've seen so far would probably be quite nice to trip out to

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Or check it out directly on Vimeo:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 02:53 AM   #2
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts
Re: Tipper@Chapel of Sacred Mirrors (Ambient set+Visuals)

tipbient
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to SKYCORE
Daggit (31-10-2017)
Old 21-02-2015, 11:31 AM   #3
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80993430
Thanked 4,064 Times in 2,636 Posts

love tipper's sets

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2017, 10:40 PM   #4
burner
Regular Freak
burner has a spectacular aura aboutburner has a spectacular aura aboutburner has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210

Not a bad one this, though his Shambala downtempo set from years ago is the epitome for me.

I hear he's working on a new downtempo album too (I emailed him when I was pissed a few years ago demanding he released some of the tunes I'd been hearing on his live uptempo sets, and he (or his PA) emailed back to say downtempo was acoming. That was a while ago now.

What did you make of Virga, on his EP from Jan this year. That warpy swirl sound in it is rate nice.

Advertisements

burner is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to burner
Daggit (31-10-2017)