[Babys First DnB (basically)] You're Fired
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 11-07-2013, 11:15 PM   #1
DJ Andee
Sample Destroyer
DJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MC
South Texas
MC Status: 247250
[Breaks] You're Fired

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

My first actual DnB song. Comments would be much appreciated. I'm not 100% happy with the synth starting at 1:15 but I was tired, might change it, might not.

Last edited by DJ Andee; 24-06-2015 at 02:52 PM..

Advertisements

DJ Andee is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Babys First DnB (basically)] You're Fired.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
thin king
Soundscaper
thin king is a jewel in the roughthin king is a jewel in the roughthin king is a jewel in the rough
Sheffield
MC Status: 260
Re: [Babys First DnB (basically)] You're Fired

Have to start off with saying this is not dnb - this is breaks (nuskool breaks to be more accurate) I'd say its around the 135-140bpm mark - dnb is more like around the 170 mark - not wanting to pigeon hole or anything but just had to say it :-)

Good start to the track, really like the acid synth work thats got a nice old school vibe and the drums are spot on in my earbuds - the overall mixdown is really good too - make sure you post the finished track!

------------------
thin king is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
Dazzler
Microknight
Dazzler has a reputation beyond reputeDazzler has a reputation beyond reputeDazzler has a reputation beyond reputeDazzler has a reputation beyond reputeDazzler has a reputation beyond reputeDazzler has a reputation beyond reputeDazzler has a reputation beyond reputeDazzler has a reputation beyond reputeDazzler has a reputation beyond reputeDazzler has a reputation beyond reputeDazzler has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2640
Re: [Babys First DnB (basically)] You're Fired

Yup, breaks for sure and good sounding breaks at that.

Everything's nicely balanced in the mix so far. Definitely need to introduce some panned sounds which will give it some dynamic life. Some squeaks and bleeps would work well in this track.

Liking it and looking forward to hearing the finished article.

Advertisements

------------------
The answer, my friend, is pissing in the wind.
The answer is pissing in the wind.
Dazzler is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote