post your notes - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 18-02-2014, 06:05 PM   #21
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36100
Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,711 Posts
Re: post your notes

Thomas I dig the black book, used to keep similar things when I lived in barrie but they're all destroyed now - so I don't write as much unless something really gets to me.

Advertisements

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to PROton42
Thomas (18-02-2014)
Old 18-02-2014, 06:22 PM   #22
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
MC Status: 101163691
Thanked 1,418 Times in 1,047 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boretron42 View Post
Thomas I dig the black book, used to keep similar things when I lived in barrie but they're all destroyed now - so I don't write as much unless something really gets to me.
That's sad man, it can be quite fruitful to box things in sometimes. And scary. I remember when I studied general language structures, and realized that all languages basically consists of two elements: statements and questions. That scared the shit out of me as a teen. It was too easy and simplistic. But that's what I love to do, still, narrow things down to their core elements. It's usually quite few if you can see the forest, despite all the trees.

------------------
Thomas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 06:29 PM   #23
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80993430
Thanked 4,064 Times in 2,636 Posts

?
orders ?
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 06:31 PM   #24
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
?
orders ?
Statement. Do this do that. Even rhetorical questions are a statement if you think about it.

------------------
Old 18-02-2014, 07:05 PM   #25
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Nystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MC
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
MC Status: 65410
Thanked 1,308 Times in 987 Posts

Boretron, much props on your commentary about shame and mainstream control of masses. I really think what you wrote is brilliant!

------------------
Mutually-Assured Survival is preferred.

Be a false negative of yourself !
Nystagmus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Nystagmus
PROton42 (18-02-2014)
Old 18-02-2014, 07:07 PM   #26
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

Boretron is definately part of the conspiracy, living to out people like Unregistered!

------------------
Thanks to Thomas
PROton42 (18-02-2014)
Old 18-02-2014, 07:08 PM   #27
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC

@Nystagmus If it weren't all so disorganized I would be inclined to agree with you. X3

One of my personal quotes: "I try."

@Thomas Unregistered certainly has a lot to answer for.

Also, I haven't written this down yet but it's funny to think of Religion as a culture of shame - I can speak for christianity, one of the very first "lessons of human nature": Knowledge is shameful because knowing you are being controlled is the first step in breaking control. Woman bit the apple of knowledge - Gender is shameful and we are pit against each other - we "learned" Genitalia are shameful so we covered them up - already our knowledge (our freedom) was too great a prize and so our Punishment is Shame. When you fail to be controlled you are punished.

Argh the whole "God made woman for man" already implies a concept of gender based ownership (which carries on through christian marrriage), and then "woman is deceitful" (for SHOWING MAN THE TRUTH, no doubt). People actually BELIEVE this is human nature.

Last edited by PROton42; 18-02-2014 at 07:23 PM..

------------------
Thanks to PROton42
Thomas (18-02-2014)
Old 18-02-2014, 07:15 PM   #28
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963583
Thanked 4,083 Times in 2,708 Posts

Quote:
@Nystagmus If it weren't all so disorganized I would be inclined to agree with you. X3

One of my personal quotes: "I try."
@Thomas Unregistered certainly has a lot to answer for.
Then your try is remarkable. I loved it, I thought your thoughts were awesome.
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 07:22 PM   #29
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

Yea, it's funny how the govts try to fuel us with shame, when all the shame really belongs to themselves in the end. They also try to fuel us with fear, when they are the scared ones. They also try to fuel us with hatred, when they are the ones who hate. And they also try make us believe that we can vote, when they are the ones who vote in the end.. Or as Stalin said:

"In a democracy, the power doesn't lie with those who vote, but with those who count the votes".

------------------
Old 18-02-2014, 07:27 PM   #30
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744029991
Thanked 7,251 Times in 4,507 Posts

Culture of shame?
I thought we lived in a culture or rape?
That's what I keep hearing about lately anyway.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 07:33 PM   #31
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

Quote:
Also, I haven't written this down yet but it's funny to think of Religion as a culture of shame - I can speak for christianity, one of the very first "lessons of human nature": Knowledge is shameful because knowing you are being controlled is the first step in breaking control. Woman bit the apple of knowledge - Gender is shameful and we are pit against each other - we "learned" Genitalia are shameful so we covered them up - already our knowledge (our freedom) was too great a prize and so our Punishment is Shame. When you fail to be controlled you are punished.

Argh the whole "God made woman for man" already implies a concept of gender based ownership (which carries on through christian marrriage), and then "woman is deceitful" (for SHOWING MAN THE TRUTH, no doubt). People actually BELIEVE this is human nature.
I love your edit. Don't get me started on religion now. But I hear ya all the way, my friend. If you're against suppression, then I find it natural to be against organized religion.

------------------
Old 18-02-2014, 07:47 PM   #32
PROton42
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolirl View Post
Culture of shame?
I thought we lived in a culture or rape?
That's what I keep hearing about lately anyway.
I believe Shame is a key instigator for the personality traits that manifest in rapists. Take pedophilia for instance, this is a very commonly shamed relationship that often creates violent reaction - a pedophile can not wake up one day and change who they are, it is far too deep a psychological trait. Shaming forces that person to essentially pretend to be something they aren't - because society will never accept the fact of consensual pedophile relationships.

Pretending to be something you aren't your entire life - believing things that aren't true about yourself - encourages you to believe other things that aren't true about yourself, especially when the serial shamer will stereotype you the moment the knowledge of your nature becomes apparent.

P.S. SORRY FOR HIJACKING THIS THREAD <3
Someone please post more notes!

------------------
Old 18-02-2014, 07:50 PM   #33
Marklar
Ghostly
Marklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MC
Arkansas
MC Status: 8217735

WTF are you guys talking about? What did I ever do to you?
Marklar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 07:52 PM   #34
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

Quote:
I believe Shame is a key instigator for the personality traits that manifest in rapists. Take pedophilia for instance, this is a very commonly shamed relationship that often creates violent reaction - a pedophile can not wake up one day and change who they are, it is far too deep a psychological trait. Shaming forces that person to essentially pretend to be something they aren't - because society will never accept the fact of consensual pedophile relationships.

Pretending to be something you aren't your entire life - believing things that aren't true about yourself - encourages you to believe other things that aren't true about yourself, especially when the serial shamer will stereotype you the moment the knowledge of your nature becomes apparent.

P.S. SORRY FOR HIJACKING THIS THREAD <3
Someone please post more notes!
Ok, here's a note..

Genesis 19:30-36

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father.

I'm outta here, like last yeeeeeear, because it rhymes.

------------------
Old 18-02-2014, 07:55 PM   #35
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marklar View Post
WTF are you guys talking about? What did I ever do to you?
The [ you ] tag never gets old

------------------
Thanks to Thomas
Muse-ic (18-02-2014)
Old 18-02-2014, 07:58 PM   #36
Marklar
Ghostly
Marklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MCMarklar is a savage MC
Arkansas
MC Status: 8217735

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
The [ you ] tag never gets old
LOL, bastards
Marklar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 08:04 PM   #37
Numericals Alt
Regular Freak
Numericals Alt has much to be proud ofNumericals Alt has much to be proud ofNumericals Alt has much to be proud ofNumericals Alt has much to be proud ofNumericals Alt has much to be proud ofNumericals Alt has much to be proud ofNumericals Alt has much to be proud ofNumericals Alt has much to be proud of
Croissant
MC Status: 1010

touche

Last edited by Numericals Alt; 12-07-2016 at 11:59 PM..
Numericals Alt is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 08:15 PM   #38
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Liotta View Post
I tried that instagram thing for you guys.

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Give that Irish hoodlum a drink.

------------------
Thanks to Thomas
Numerical (18-02-2014)
Old 18-02-2014, 08:42 PM   #39
Robert De Niro
Learning The Ropes
Robert De Niro will become famous soon enoughRobert De Niro will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Liotta View Post
I tried that instagram thing for you guys.

Code:
Why don't you come down here and look at my collection of fur coats?
Robert De Niro is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2014, 10:34 PM   #40
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80993430
Thanked 4,064 Times in 2,636 Posts

I don't usually take notes. The only thing I've ever done that ressembles doing that is sketching. I've had sketch books all my youth, and it's only thinking about it now that I realize I've gradually stopped doing it. I should restart that, actually.

Last sketch book I had was a small notebook that I could fit in my pocket :
Code:
actually has some "notes" in it. but mainly drawings and comics.

There's some stuff that I had completely forgotten in there.. good times

Code:
this one is from an even older sketchbook, I can't even remember when I was the person that had this kind of ideas

Code:
it says
"oh no ! I shouldn't have used this chair !
"oh, well, what's done is done, you won't change the past etc. you get me ?
"I don't and I haven't for a long time
- What do you mean ?
"you've been laying in this bed for three years and I feel like I've lost you
"you're right ! it's time for me to get up !
"oh no ! I've waken up in the age of dinosaurs !
"to be continued"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Statement. Do this do that. Even rhetorical questions are a statement if you think about it.
this is your own personal theory, right ?

Last edited by Lug; 18-02-2014 at 10:47 PM..

Advertisements

Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote