Coffee
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Closed Thread
Old 18-01-2014, 02:16 AM   #1
NaturalDissolve
Knob Twiddler
NaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860
Coffee

I bought some El Diablo coffee the other day. Not very devilish. Was hoping for more of a bite to it. Can anyone suggest some good coffee?

Advertisements

------------------
NaturalDissolve is offline   Thanks
Old 18-01-2014, 02:41 AM   #2
Zetsabre
Regular Freak
Zetsabre has a spectacular aura aboutZetsabre has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160
Re: Coffee

If you can find any Highlander Grog, I highly recommend that. I've been addicted for weeks now. It will fill your room with an aroma that you could rub on as deodorant.

Edit: Not much of a bite, but amazing flavor.
Zetsabre is offline   Thanks
Old 18-01-2014, 02:54 AM   #3
Benwaa

too wired on that coffee to do a search?
http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=124621
  Thanks
Old 18-01-2014, 02:57 AM   #4
NaturalDissolve
Knob Twiddler
NaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to beholdNaturalDissolve is a splendid one to behold

I'm definitely interested in great flavor. As for bite, I found that Cafe Bustelo has more bite than this El Diablo coffee. Don't get me wrong, I really like El Diablo. I just think it's slightly branded wrong. I would think it would have a nasty bite to it. El Diablo makes me think of a really bitter strong coffee. It should knock you out of your chair. Like a swift slap in the face.

Is this the grog coffee?

http://www.puritan.com/coffee-tea-71...15C=1782924657

------------------
Old 18-01-2014, 02:59 AM   #5
NaturalDissolve
Knob Twiddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
too wired on that coffee to do a search?
http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=124621
I'm looking for a very specific kind of coffee here. One that deserves it's own thread.

------------------
Old 18-01-2014, 02:59 AM   #6
Benwaa

You'll definitely find it in the thread linked

Advertisements

Thanks
Closed Thread