Back at it
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 01-01-2014, 01:27 PM   #1
reastin
Soundwave Mangler
reastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MCreastin is a savage MC
New England, USA
MC Status: 1240921
Back at it

Good morning gang, and Happy New Year!

Well here it is 2014 and I am really ready to start getting serious about music and sound design. I recently have moved from the sunny state of California, to the snowy wilds of Ohio, and believe it or not, I love it.

My studio is coming along well, with the addition of some new studio monitors, and soon a new mixer, I can see the music flowing now.

I hope all of you have a great and fruitful 2014. Just wanted to drop a life update somewhere...

Thanks guys...

Advertisements

------------------

Music is cocaine for the soul, with it's own special brand of euphoria...

reastin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Jakeisrain
Old 08-01-2014, 12:21 AM   #2
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC
Rocking my boat across the seven seas
MC Status: 115728
Re: Back at it

Well good luck. For me I have a very hard time seeing 2014 being worse then 2013

last month of 2013 kinda made the rest of the shit of 2013 worth it I guess but still looking forward to less bad moments.

Advertisements

Crude_beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote