Happy turkey / pumpkin pie day, American fux - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 29-11-2013, 03:49 AM   #21
Str8Jaketed
Str8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MC
GET OFF MY LAWN!
MC Status: 33060
Re: Happy turkey / pumpkin pie day, American fux

Hope everyone had a good Goggle Day...hope everyone has plenty to be thankful for..

Cheers n beers,,

Advertisements

------------------
“A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”Frank Zappa

“Hell is full of musical amateurs.” -George Bernard Shaw
Str8Jaketed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Str8Jaketed
Kvlt O))) (29-11-2013)
Old 29-11-2013, 05:16 AM   #22
A Tree
Sample Destroyer
A Tree has a reputation beyond reputeA Tree has a reputation beyond reputeA Tree has a reputation beyond reputeA Tree has a reputation beyond reputeA Tree has a reputation beyond reputeA Tree has a reputation beyond reputeA Tree has a reputation beyond reputeA Tree has a reputation beyond reputeA Tree has a reputation beyond reputeA Tree has a reputation beyond reputeA Tree has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2560

Pretty gross holiday, but first home cooked meal I've had in about 6 months. For that I'm thankful.
A Tree is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 02:04 AM   #23
Noahhasty
Radial Developer
Noahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant future
Asheville, NC
MC Status: 1660

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanIsElectric View Post
Happy Thanks Giving guys! I'm starting to develop a rather strong love affair with your country and its the people that make it! I've just got back from NC & SC a few days ago and had the absolute best week of my life. Pretty much just did the bar thing but met some amazing people doing it. Already booked a villa at Myrtle beach for next April. My Dad said if that's all your doing why go all that way, why not just go to Spain or something. My answer, because there's no Americans in Spain! Stereotypes are just that!

Enjoy your day guys!
Ooooooooh. NEXT time (seeing as you've already booked the place), don't go to Myrtle Beach. I mean, if you like it, great! I've never been fond of it. Look into Wrightsville Beach, NC. Absolutely great place. Has half of the people as Myrtle, too. Nice little college town over the bridge of it, UNC Wilmington. But yea, some of the greatest people you'll ever meet are in NC and SC.

------------------
Noahhasty is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #24
SeanIsElectric
Analog Lurker
SeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud ofSeanIsElectric has much to be proud of
MANCHESTOH!
MC Status: 1010

We're going back to Myrtle because we made some friends there and they said to come back when it's in season so we can really party. So we'll go see these guys again and then next time (probably 6 months after haha) we'll try somewhere different. I've been to NC twice now and met some awesome people there as well. Everyone was amazing, except in Raleigh, then they all turned into dicks haha.
SeanIsElectric is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 05:36 PM   #25
Noahhasty
Radial Developer
Noahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant futureNoahhasty has a brilliant future
Asheville, NC
MC Status: 1660

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanIsElectric View Post
We're going back to Myrtle because we made some friends there and they said to come back when it's in season so we can really party. So we'll go see these guys again and then next time (probably 6 months after haha) we'll try somewhere different. I've been to NC twice now and met some awesome people there as well. Everyone was amazing, except in Raleigh, then they all turned into dicks haha.
Yea, you can find some cooks in the middle of the state. If you ever wander into western NC, give me a shout and I'll give you the low down on some places

Advertisements

------------------
Noahhasty is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote