You guys - Page 7
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 12-11-2016, 08:20 PM   #121
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 110100
Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,412 Posts
Re: You guys

It's not like it matters what you put in this trainwreck. Even pictures of floppy dongs would be an improvement.

Advertisements

Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:31 PM   #122
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80995880
Thanked 4,113 Times in 2,670 Posts

don't get me started on floppy dongs

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:36 PM   #123
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8562280
Thanked 7,427 Times in 5,250 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post
It's not like it matters what you put in this trainwreck. Even pictures of floppy dongs would be an improvement.
sig'd

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 10:34 PM   #124
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
don't get me started on floppy dongs
i got some good gifs that would illustrate this
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 01:33 AM   #125
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYCORE View Post
i got some good gifs that would illustrate this
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by professurreal View Post
Yeah because although he might act like one he is not actually a 10 year old but the president of the USA.
but a 10yo is more malleable than an adult with opinions. More likely to end up as just a big mouthed puppet
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ransition-team

Last edited by Lug; 13-11-2016 at 01:44 AM..

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Old 13-11-2016, 02:01 AM   #126
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt
mnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MC
MC Status: 29910

Quote:
basically this is my outlook on life

------------------
mnkvolcno is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 09:49 AM   #127
Son of Akira
IDMf Artist
Son of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MC
over yonder, behind them old railroad tracks
MC Status: 47684970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Come on matey! Of course it's a troll! Just like saying somebody is racist because your racist grand dad and his friends like them.

The only comment I've heard about Trump's racism centre on his comments regarding muslims... So duh, that's not racism. The only other thing I can think of is the wall. But that's not racism either, because if the illegal immigrants were coming from Canada that's where he'd be building a wall... And I'm sure brb will be happy to explain to you how Canadians aren't a race...

I would be happy to listen to racist comments that Trump has made and stand corrected. But doesn't it seem a bit weird to you that Hillary wasn't able to produce a single "person of colour" who actually knows Trump and could attest to some racist thing that that he did or said to them?

Yeah. Promising to "fix the inner cities" is a real example of "fanning the racist fire". Trump gained the support of minorities over the course of the election... probably because they listened to what he said instead of teasing him because he's rich which means that hot chicks let him grab them by the pussy.

I'm in no way a Trump supporter bro. If I was American, I'd be a Democrat because I'm a liberal and a capitalist. That means I believe in high investment in education, healthcare and infrastructure to increase the efficiency of society. Sadly, the last two executives - and Hillary - have been corporatists who have bailed out corporations at your expense who should've been allowed to fail so that industry as a whole can improve.

Trump's key policy points were to improve inner cities, ban government representatives from lobbying the government for five years after leaving and limit their number of sitting terms, scrap the TPP, and take on the fed. To a lefty liberal like me, that sounds very progressive and traditionally, one would expect these kinds of promises from the Democratic nominee... *cough* bernie *cough* fucking *cough* sanders *cough*cough*

All I heard from Hillary was, "I promise you guys. I have a vagina and vaginas are special. Everyone has a penis but only I have a vagina!"

So how many black people have your family put in hospital by using the word "nigger" during the election cycle? It's not Donald Trump's fault that your family is racist. The only person out of you me and Trump that has any input into that situation is you. If you don't like your family's racist expressions, then call the racist out. You see some racism on the street, call the racist out...

It's not hard to do. Just say something like, "Excuse me. I don't know if you realise this but what you just said was really insensitive because..." If you want to change people's behaviour, be nice to them.

Shit dude! Everybody has old people relatives who are ignorant as all fuck.

There's been plenty of times I've had to explain that it's impolite to constantly marvel over how my girlfriend "Doesn't sound Asian"... or when it's 2:30pm and I ask Dad the time please don't say "It's tooth hurty" (ironically, GF's mum is a dentist).

But guess what? Old people die.

Do you believe that black people in America are worse off than black people in Africa? And do you think that all poor Americans are black? I can guarantee you 100% that if you sent a poor black American to live with their cousins in Africa, they'd last a week. Then they'd come home, get their shit together and never complain again.

People have been spouting this hyperbolic rhetoric after every election where a Dem has been replaced by a Republican? You're catastrophising.

The gravity of the situation is that the media and the democrats screwed you out of a real election. Now you have four years to educate yourselves, become politically active and actually contribute to the process instead of just whinging and moaning and blaming everybody else.

You're the people... Not them.
wat

------------------
Son of Akira is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 10:01 AM   #128
Son of Akira
IDMf Artist
Son of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYCORE View Post
im excited for trump

seeing all of europe cower in fear.

liberal tears

feels good, real good

hell the day he was elected my family made so much money, stocks fucking soaring. my dad literally called me from hawaii on vacation to have me go look.

So this MRA gamergater thought his white privilege just wasn't quite privileged enough, cried and whined for more, and elected a white nationalist authoritarian so the mean liberals and brown people and poors wouldn't give him a sad.

WW3 is a small price to pay if helps just one little white boy avoid reality.

------------------
Old 13-11-2016, 10:21 AM   #129
Son of Akira
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkMasterBrown View Post
how do you know so little yet have so much to say??
Why do you think these people support trump? It's the logical culmination of the celebration of mediocrity, where facts and knowledge and objective truth don't matter, where you can say anything and believe it really hard and it will magically be true. False equivalence isn't just normalized, it's the new normal.

I mean, just reread that breathtakingly ignorant shit he typed. Nobody is gonna disrespect that stew of conspiracy theories and sophomoric nonsensical tripe now that daddy trump is in charge!.

------------------
Old 13-11-2016, 10:36 AM   #130
Son of Akira
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crude_beats View Post
So if Obama and Hillary are terrorists and fascists (like getting funds from Saudi Arabia one of the most fascist, patriarkal states on earth that even crucify people) and people endorse and support them, then are all those supporters terrorists and fascists?

Yeah many people does not realize.
Yes!

Except that's not actually true!

But who cares anymore!

------------------
Old 13-11-2016, 10:38 AM   #131
Son of Akira
IDMf Artist

Somebody told Crude_Beats "citation needed" and he said "well, uh, I just thought it 30 seconds ago!"

------------------
Old 13-11-2016, 01:35 PM   #132
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6906559
Thanked 3,547 Times in 2,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Akira View Post
So this MRA gamergater thought his white privilege just wasn't quite privileged enough, cried and whined for more, and elected a white nationalist authoritarian so the mean liberals and brown people and poors wouldn't give him a sad.
NYT's exit polls showed only a 1% swing to Trump from ole whitey. If you want to blame a group or groups of people, blame blacks, hispanics and asians.

Quote:
So when Putin is all like, "Yo Donny! Can't wait to catch up for some hang time at the white house. It's been a while." You're saying that this is when Putin is more likely to start launching nukes?

Dude go read a newspaper or something.
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 01:56 PM   #133
Lug
Soxdix

I wish I had been listening to this on the day of the election

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Thanks to Lug
deadmau7 (13-11-2016)
Old 13-11-2016, 02:47 PM   #134
deadmau7
IDMf ArtistModerator
deadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MC
MC Status: 175278290
Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,950 Posts

I'm not sure if I'm up to do date with the podcast. I thought I was, but why is Bingo in a coma?
deadmau7 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 02:22 AM   #135
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC
Rocking my boat across the seven seas
MC Status: 115728

Quote:
Yes!

Except that's not actually true!

But who cares anymore!
Yeah send troops and bombers to iraq, libyia and syria and just watch while The people of Yemen get wiped out. You know where Yemen is on The map right?

All that is just about money, not peace, not democracy. And that makes them warmongering liars.

Citation for what?

If you think ww3 is higher risk with Trump then you missed The News The past year.

Celebration of mediocrity? As If anyone could win president. I bet Trump is more clever then most of us.

And truth? You really wanna make The claim to know what is objective truth? Please
Crude_beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 02:59 AM   #136
White Noise
IDMf Artist
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 27010

Quote:
When I got around to making an album, I was going to have a serious cover, but now I'm just going to call it dongz and put dickbutt in the crack of the liberty bell on it.
White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 03:14 AM   #137
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45947531
Thanked 5,787 Times in 3,634 Posts

Wish people would get this upset about all the shit Marvel puts out three times a year.
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 05:51 AM   #138
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts

Quote:

whats is MRA gamergater?

also "brown people" / "poors" ????
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 08:23 AM   #139
dada_davros
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
dada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MC
MC Status: 12860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crude_beats View Post

If you think ww3 is higher risk with Trump then you missed The News The past year.
The reason many fear WW3 from a Trump presidency, is not because he is more likely to send the military to foreign conflicts but that other nation states are more likely to be emboldened by his stated reluctance. Couple that with his statement about not honoring military alliances, such as with Japan, and all of a sudden one of the main disincentives for North Korea from nuking the south just got removed. China and Russia in particular will be looking at "expansion" if the U.S truly wants out of the world police role.

------------------
dada_davros is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 11:06 AM   #140
Vault O)))
Buttcase
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
St. Augustine
MC Status: 54260
Thanked 1,085 Times in 713 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerical View Post
Wish people would get this upset about all the shit Marvel puts out three times a year.
If you're talking about movies, I've been saying the same thing for years

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote