You guys - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 11-11-2016, 02:39 AM   #81
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6905759
Thanked 3,531 Times in 2,140 Posts
Re: You guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by professurreal View Post
There is a difference between saying this about border crossings and saying "they are rapists and criminal. And some of them may be good people" which is a generalization towards all the people that are coming over the border illegally.
Yes. The difference is that a career politician has a team of advisors who tell them exactly what to say and when to say it. That's why you have to go back to comments at the very beginning of the primaries to find so-called "evidence". Once he got some of his own advisors on board he's proven to be a quick study of the political game... and thus you don't see recent statements to that effect.

But essentially, what you're saying is that there are no criminals, there are no rapes and there are no good people involved in illegal border crossings?

Quote:
He's actually saying that the good people coming from Mexico are the minority therefore the majority of Mexicans that cross the border are criminals.
Well... Um... I think it's kind of obvious that if you cross a border illegally, that the act could be considered criminal.

Also, in the statement you've chosen he doesn't quantify the criminal : rapist : good people ratio. You're suggesting that you believe he thinks that they're in the minority. He's saying, criminals and rapists and good people are crossing the Mexican border illegally.

Do you really believe that this statement has no basis in fact?

Quote:
He's specifically targeting the people not the act of crossing the border. the article also mentions that some the US border patrols are raping mexican women coming over. Where does Trump speak about this?
Yes I agree. And wouldn't it have been great if the media did their job and asked him about that instead of shutting him down with virtue signalling and accusations of racism?

Quote:
Give the article I linked to in my last post a read. Maybe he is benign but maybe the global trend that is allowing people like him to come into power isn't as benign as you might think.
Would be interested in your opinion on this.
Thanks for the read it was really interesting. Although I must say the European perspective seems really weird to me because the article's basically saying that the US should be invested in maintaining the security of your borders... I think 50 years ago this would be a fair suggestion. But man, WWII is so over and Europe has the capacity to solve its own problems.

I find it really weird that, in 2016, it's still everyone's fault but Europe's that Europe is fucked.

Like the whole scenario of the Baltic invasion... as Europeans, if this bothers you, then do something about it. The United States of Europe has a population almost double that of the United States of America. I think at this stage, you have more than enough citizens to maintain your own security. If you want to stop Putin, then use your 500m+ citizens to do something about it.

I liked these three observations... and I know it's a veiled insult at anyone who don't support far left ideologies and identity politics...

Quote:
1. They are only looking at the present, not the past or future

2. They are only looking immediately around them, not at how events connect globally

3. Most people don’t read, think, challenge or hear opposing views
But... I would argue that you could say this about all of the morons crying about Trump winning the election. If you consider history and the future then it was obvious Trump was going to win after Hilldog stole the DNC.

If you look at how things "connect" globally, then it was also pretty obvious that Trump was going to win.

And if you had spent the last year reading and absorbing all different points of view then it was blindingly obvious that a candidate preaching intolerance, division and fear was going to lose over the one preaching optimism and unity.

And I have to ask: Has anyone taken the time to listen to Trump and Hillary's acceptance / concession speeches? If so, what did Trump say which was so divisive and what did Hillary say that was so inclusive?

Advertisements

Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 02:43 AM   #82
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 167560
Thanked 3,351 Times in 2,007 Posts

I'd give everything I own to bring Hicks and Zappa back from the dead so they can see this...

You know those "reaction" vids kids upload on the youtube these days? I'd shoot one of those.
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to thom
mnkvolcno (11-11-2016)
Old 11-11-2016, 02:48 AM   #83
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222282934
Thanked 2,635 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
But essentially, what you're saying is that there are no criminals, there are no rapes and there are no good people involved in illegal border crossings?
hahahahaha you are such a fuck

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:40 AM   #84
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkMasterBrown View Post
hahahahaha you are such a fuck
Thanks for your immense insight. It's very constructive.

Glad to see you've levelled up your reading and are finally able to read more than one sentence. If you keep putting in the effort, by the time you're fifty you'll be able to read picture story books all by yourself!
Old 11-11-2016, 03:42 AM   #85
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom View Post
I'd give everything I own to bring Hicks and Zappa back from the dead so they can see this...

You know those "reaction" vids kids upload on the youtube these days? I'd shoot one of those.
Man I've been thinking the same thing.
Thanks to Jaded
thom (11-11-2016)
Old 11-11-2016, 05:08 AM   #86
rewir3d
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
Anal Leakage SJW 2016
MC Status: 3063969

Quote:
how do you know so little yet have so much to say??
The same could be said about you brother
rewir3d is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 05:39 AM   #87
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt
mnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MC
MC Status: 27110

Quote:

as in Bill HIcks?

yea.. he just be like "Ya fuckin idiots. what the fuck did you expect. Mitght as well go blow your brains out because you ain't using em."

or something along those lines. I don't think he would be one bit surprised.

------------------
mnkvolcno is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 07:44 AM   #88
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC
Rocking my boat across the seven seas
MC Status: 115728

Quote:
how do you know so little yet have so much to say??
I don't live in US and do not watch main stream media that much. But I know bullshit when I see it and I like to call it out. You can view it as my inner teacher at work trying to educate those that have been mislead for the betterment of the collective mind. I don't have all the pieces but I have some crucial ones.
Crude_beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 07:52 AM   #89
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC

Quote:
Dude...relax. I'm just saying, JUST SAYING, that you sound like a retard. You SOUND like one...from your writing, anyway. It's something you can work on, to some extent.

You might not be a retard but YOU SURE AS HELL AIN'T NO FUCKING GENIUS MATE lol
My genius is in my multifaceted nature. I'm good at most things but don't really excel in anything, mostly cause of my lazyness.

In my mind that is still genius though. And after seeing the media and general population acting and talking about this election I'm convinced I have some crucial piece that a lot of people are missing.

Its like they live in a different world I can't even understand, I think that contributes to me coming off in a way people have a hard time understanding.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:28 AM   #90
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 189860
Thanked 3,797 Times in 2,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crude_beats View Post
My genius is in my multifaceted nature. I'm good at most things but don't really excel in anything, mostly cause of my lazyness.

In my mind that is still genius though. And after seeing the media and general population acting and talking about this election I'm convinced I have some crucial piece that a lot of people are missing.

Its like they live in a different world I can't even understand, I think that contributes to me coming off in a way people have a hard time understanding.

Trust me..you're not the only one.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 08:51 AM   #91
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 59510
Thanked 1,190 Times in 791 Posts

Quote:
I never really said that But he's generalizing in a way that suggests that most of these people are rapists and criminals and yes crossing a border illegally is a criminal act but in my opinion it's too easy to say that every crime is the same. I think there is a huge difference between someone that runs away from a country out of desperation to improve their life (refugees) and a rapist or murderer.

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to professurreal
Jaded (11-11-2016)
Old 11-11-2016, 09:31 AM   #92
deadmau7
IDMf ArtistModerator
deadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MC
MC Status: 175277690
Thanked 2,729 Times in 1,943 Posts

Quote:
Genius is often viewed that way by those of lesser minds if we wanna keep such a respectful tone.
Lol, holy fuck.
deadmau7 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 12:27 PM   #93
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Quote:
I never really said that But he's generalizing in a way that suggests that most of these people are rapists and criminals and yes crossing a border illegally is a criminal act but in my opinion it's too easy to say that every crime is the same.
No, you didn't say that hence the question mark. I'm not suggesting I think every crime is the same either.

The point I'm trying to make about Trump's statement that there are criminals, rapists and good people involved in the border trade is not racist. You and I both agree that these are three groups of people who are involved in people smuggling. The only difference between us and Trump is that you and I would probably be more articulate in our summary of the issues and I don't think either of us would suggest something as simple as building a wall is a viable solution to a complex problem.

Quote:
I think there is a huge difference between someone that runs away from a country out of desperation to improve their life (refugees) and a rapist or murderer.
Totally agree. And dude, I'm not going to lecture anybody on how to deal with refugees. My government (both sides) have been rounding the boats up and sending people to a prison in PNG for years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nauru_...cessing_Centre

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...hore-detention

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ne...en-air-prison/

And now they're talking about a lifetime ban on anyone who tries to obtain refugee status upon arrival. Basically, if you're unfortunate enough to be born in a destabilised region of the world, you're not welcome here. Woo!

I think the situation is absolutely deplorable. But at the same time I can't ethically support turning a blind eye and creating an environment that allows the people smuggling industry to thrive. In my mind, saying it's okay to let weak, vulnerable and desperate people be preyed upon by criminals is just wrong.

It's a super complicated issue and I honestly think the only solution to refugee crises is to make the places people flee not be shit any more. But like that will ever happen! :problemofficer:
Old 11-11-2016, 01:06 PM   #94
fidelium
IDMf Artist
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
¯\(°_o)/¯
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,455 Times in 1,905 Posts

Quote:
The point I'm trying to make about Trump's statement that there are criminals, rapists and good people involved in the border trade is not racist.
this interpretation actually convolutes the already convoluted statement that trump made about people who immigrate to the united states, specifically from mexico.

if you read the entire statement as a whole, it's entirely racist. undeniably.
fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to fidelium
professurreal (12-11-2016)
Old 11-11-2016, 01:32 PM   #95
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelium View Post
this interpretation actually convolutes the already convoluted statement that trump made about people who immigrate to the united states, specifically from mexico.

if you read the entire statement as a whole, it's entirely racist. undeniably.
Man, I just don't see it. My lenses obviously have the wrong prescription.

Thing is, in the 90's the only reason I knew who Donald Trump was was because I listened to hip hop and rappers love Trump. In the last thirty years, I'd wager that he's been sipping on Dom with more rappers than Hillary could even name. What he just woke up one day and started hating players?

I just don't buy the racist rhetoric because then he couldn't have won the election. White people didn't really turn out for the red more than any other election (+1%). It was black (+7%), hispanics (+8%) and asians (+11%). If he was so overtly racist then those would be minus signs.

And yeah you can dismiss it and say it's just dumb cunts. But dude that's ignorant.

Thanks to Jaded
Crude_beats (11-11-2016)
Old 11-11-2016, 04:09 PM   #96
Crude_beats
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Trust me..you're not the only one.
Dude I wouldn't hang around this forum if I thought that.

About the wall if its ever built will surely and sadly be misused one way or another, such is reality. It is still the only way to control migration movements something that will be more and more important. Take any zombie scenario film and you see how its good for a nations security, now zombie virus is fiction but there are many things that could happen that would spawn similar scenarios and sadly the best choice in some such scenarios to prevent another nation from falling into chaos, however cynical it is, is denying access to people / have control over the flow.

Last edited by Crude_beats; 11-11-2016 at 04:16 PM..
Old 11-11-2016, 04:36 PM   #97
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Dude what zombie films are you watching? Zombies get through every wall eventually. It's like the old saying: where there's a wall there's a waaaaaaay massive horde of brain eating zombies piling up on the other side.

If there's zombie apocalypse the wall isn't gonna do shit to protect the Mexicans from the fat, retarded zombie onslaught.
Old 11-11-2016, 04:55 PM   #98
Crude_beats
Banned

Quote:
Dude what zombie films are you watching? Zombies get through every wall eventually. It's like the old saying: where there's a wall there's a waaaaaaay massive horde of brain eating zombies piling up on the other side.

If there's zombie apocalypse the wall isn't gonna do shit to protect the Mexicans from the fat, retarded zombie onslaught.
Well I mean disease, it has a much larger chance of festering in south america then in north.

At the moment Haiti is perfect breeding ground for it.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:07 PM   #99
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC
MC Status: 72824
Thanked 1,205 Times in 743 Posts

The wall won't matter anyways, tunnels are trending these days

------------------
GomesR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 07:57 PM   #100
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8552080
Thanked 7,223 Times in 5,114 Posts

Quote:

You must be a fucking Millennial. What a fucking special snow flake. I've got no horse in this politics discussion, but fucking christ man...I hope you are being sarcastic. Even ignoring everything said in this thread, this makes you sound like a huge asshole.

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote