[Electro Acid Breakbeat] Richard Travers - (Sally's Walk)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 14-02-2017, 06:32 PM   #1
Richard Travers
Soundscaper
Richard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1310
[Electro Acid Breakbeat] Richard Travers - (Sally's Walk)

Electro Acid Breakbeat

Advertisements

------------------
Richard Travers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electro Acid Breakbeat] Richard Travers - (Sally's Walk).
Old 14-02-2017, 10:24 PM   #2
Beid
Microknight
Beid is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [Electro Acid Breakbeat] Richard Travers - (Sally's Walk)

Really enjoyed that. Not a single crit. Moves around a lot without it being distracting. Real beauty groove that got me up and moving which I don't always expect. Really sweet tune and the line about standing at the wall was cool.
Beid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 01:23 AM   #3
soladb
Microknight
soladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to behold
Michigan
MC Status: 907

this is basically just a higher quality version of the hot trash i make on a daily basis, so i would say you are definitely doing a good job lol. not sure what else to say.

------------------
soladb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 01:54 AM   #4
Richard Travers
Soundscaper
Richard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beid View Post
Really enjoyed that. Not a single crit. Moves around a lot without it being distracting. Real beauty groove that got me up and moving which I don't always expect. Really sweet tune and the line about standing at the wall was cool.

Cheers Beid, nice one I really appreciate the positive reply, so many people just want to one up them selves by criticizing, nice to hear from someone who is genuine

Last edited by Richard Travers; 16-02-2017 at 02:08 AM..

------------------
Old 16-02-2017, 02:10 AM   #5
Richard Travers
Soundscaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by soladb View Post
this is basically just a higher quality version of the hot trash i make on a daily basis, so i would say you are definitely doing a good job lol. not sure what else to say.
Thanks Soladb mate, nice of you to say

Advertisements

------------------