[Instrumental Hip Hop] PipeDream - Sunday
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 13-11-2017, 06:48 PM   #1
jonistaken
Radial Developer
jonistaken is just really nicejonistaken is just really nicejonistaken is just really nicejonistaken is just really nicejonistaken is just really nice
MC Status: 428
[Instrumental Hip Hop] PipeDream - Sunday

I've been making beats and playing guitar for longer than I'd like to admit, but for whatever reason this is the first time my guitar playing has made it into one of my beats. The goal here was to put together something that could stand on its own as instrumental, but was stripped down enough to use as a backing track for a vocalist. I'd love to hear what you all think.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by jonistaken; 13-11-2017 at 08:09 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
jonistaken is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Instrumental Hip Hop] PipeDream - Sunday.
Old 13-11-2017, 09:56 PM   #2
Adelina
Radial Developer
Adelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Re: [Instrumental Hip Hop] PipeDream - Sunday

Cool melody! I think if this change it, then it could be a good party for the vocalist. But as the background is also excellent.

Advertisements

Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote