Time to ask the learned folk for help making this bass line...
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques Need to know how to make a specific sound? Want to improve your mix? Need advice on micing-up a drum kit? This is the area for you.

Old 07-11-2017, 11:55 AM   #1
Critical
Granular Poster
Critical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant futureCritical has a brilliant future
Redditch
MC Status: 1960
Time to ask the learned folk for help making this bass line...

Ok so the track I'm about to post may cause some annoyance to some of you guys (apologies).
It is a dubstep / dubhop track. I'm fascinated by how well structured and effective the bassline is and would love to understand how to create something as effective.
I own Massive and I'm assuming this is a good place to start.
I'm new enough to producing to not really understand how to deconstruct this bass line then rebuild one similar for myself.
The bass line drops around 0:51.
Thanks for your time and any help in advance

OK so I've just found out I'm not allowed to post links yet which is fair enough so this is even more of an ask as you have to search it yourself

The track is :
DJ Vadim - Maximum ft. La Methode (Bassnectar & Ill.Gates Remix)

Sorry

Advertisements

Critical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote