[Strip] Kotu - Yeti Stranger (125bpm Version)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 04-11-2017, 08:00 PM   #1
rmedhurst
IDMf Supporter
rmedhurst is just really nicermedhurst is just really nicermedhurst is just really nicermedhurst is just really nice
MC Status: 360
Icon5 [Strip] Kotu - Yeti Stranger (125bpm Version)

Hi I made this 125 bpm version of an old track (which some people liked) just wondering what everyone thought ok thanks...

Advertisements

------------------
rmedhurst is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to rmedhurst
Daggit (05-11-2017)
Rate this track - [Strip] Kotu - Yeti Stranger (125bpm Version).
Old 05-11-2017, 06:41 PM   #2
Daggit
Master of the LFO
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
"Let beauty loose!" --Nitzer Ebb
MC Status: 8560
Re: [Strip] Kotu - Yeti Stranger (125bpm Version)

Pretty cool! This type of tune is nice becuase it's abstract yet not invasive; it isnt' bothersome. Personally, I like it up to and excluding the part at the end with the drums. The drums kinda spoil the mood for me. But it's long enough that a person could just fade out the tune gracefully before that section and save it like that (which is what I'm gonna do). Thanks for the download. I gave it 5 stars. I wish I knew more about tunes like this.

------------------
{novel, fresh, different, recent, modern, unexampled}
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 12:22 AM   #3
rmedhurst
IDMf Supporter
rmedhurst is just really nicermedhurst is just really nicermedhurst is just really nicermedhurst is just really nice
MC Status: 360
Re: [Strip] Kotu - Yeti Stranger (125bpm Version)

That's really kind comments thanks! Actually if you like this - you said - ""I wish I knew more about tunes like this."" - lol - then check out the original version of the track which is a little slower at 120 bpm instead of 125, but it is quite a bit madder you might like it.... heres the link..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

^^^ ^^^ ^^^

Advertisements

------------------
rmedhurst is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote