[Childrens] Signal Jacker - Arrow
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 02-11-2017, 02:18 AM   #1
Richard Travers
Soundscaper
Richard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1310
[Childrens] Signal Jacker - Arrow

Unreleased theme tune for a childrens storybook. . . .it's pretty cute and also looks amazing in a [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
lol

Last edited by A.M; 02-11-2017 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: fixed track/ fixed title

Advertisements

------------------
Richard Travers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Childrens] Signal Jacker - Arrow.
Old 02-11-2017, 07:13 AM   #2
Paggos
Savage Mad Cunt
Paggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MC
Zhengzhou, China
MC Status: 3541243
Re: [Childrens] Cartoon theme (Signal Jacker)

Now, this is my style! Really loved the synths and overall percussion. Could use a bit more glitch, but that's just my opinion. Very very nice track! Would actually like to work with you sometime if possible. haha.

------------------
Paggos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 03:43 PM   #3
Richard Travers
Soundscaper
Richard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1310
Re: [Childrens] Cartoon theme (Signal Jacker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paggos View Post
Now, this is my style! Really loved the synths and overall percussion. Could use a bit more glitch, but that's just my opinion. Very very nice track! Would actually like to work with you sometime if possible. haha.
Hiya man, it is a cute little track hey lol. . . .I would like to colaborate as well. . . .add me on FB please and we'll chat

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Richard Travers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote