any FREE DOWNLOAD ? (tech-house)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 26-10-2017, 02:28 PM   #1
ModernRitual
Minor Glitch
ModernRitual will become famous soon enoughModernRitual will become famous soon enough
Lyon
MC Status: 110
any FREE DOWNLOAD ? (tech-house)

Hi, i'm looking for FREE DOWNLOAD track made by unfamous artist to play in a set to post on my channel.
Do you have any good names to share or maybe share yours music.
I'm more into Micro house, Minimal house, tech-house. So feel free to share.

Mainly if you got the free download on soundcloud.

An exemple of what i like

https://soundcloud.com/exxignotis/my...xignotis-remix

Advertisements

ModernRitual is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 07:17 PM   #2
Duck Key
Regular Freak
Duck Key will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Re: any FREE DOWNLOAD ? (tech-house)

Hey Modern Ritual,

check out my soundcloud. I can't post a link yet but if you search for me on SC or I think there is a link on my contacts on here. couple of free downloads on there now with another going up on Saturday.

not full on Tech House but you may find a use for them.

I'm also working on a tech house track that will hopefully be ready next week. I'll send it straight over once finished!
Duck Key is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 07:48 PM   #3
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181510
Thanked 3,630 Times in 2,706 Posts

Try looking over in the Listening Booth section of this forum..there's a ton of tracks there waiting for people to listen to them..that's what they're there for. If you like something you hear there, then send a private message to the person who posted it and ask them directly if you can use their track. It would be a much faster way for you to find what you're looking for, than waiting for replies to this post.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 08:49 PM   #4
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8538630
Thanked 6,954 Times in 4,948 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Try looking over in the Listening Booth section of this forum..there's a ton of tracks there waiting for people to listen to them..that's what they're there for. If you like something you hear there, then send a private message to the person who posted it and ask them directly if you can use their track. It would be a much faster way for you to find what you're looking for, than waiting for replies to this post.
Good eye, AM. Lots of Tech House type tunes get posted there these days.

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
A.M (26-10-2017)