[Tribal/Electronic] Korso - Ritual
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 23-10-2017, 05:01 PM   #1
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647
[Tribal/Electronic] Korso - Ritual

Some cinematic/ritualistic music. I was sort of taking a break from music for work, coming back into it, this is what I got

Enjoy

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Mizuchi
Iyashi Sound (23-10-2017)
Rate this track - [Tribal/Electronic] Korso - Ritual.
Old 23-10-2017, 11:34 PM   #2
Dark_Nasty
IDMf's latest spammer
Dark_Nasty is currently spamming hard
Seattle, WA
MC Status: 10
Re: [Tribal/Electronic] Korso - Ritual

I like the movements this track goes through, it has a very theatrical sound to it. My main suggestion is more variation in percussion. I feel like not a lot of the patterns change throughout and not enough percussion is added. I also feel a stronger bassline would have been a nice touch, would have made it more melodic.

Good shit my boy.
Dark_Nasty is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2017, 06:32 PM   #3
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Kyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

I love industrial tracks like this. I feel as though the kick could be a bit stronger. Cool track overall!

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 11:46 AM   #4
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown

Thanks guys Actually I agree with both of you. I've been working on it some more, along with another similar track. I think I will end up taking it down and uploading an updated version

------------------
Old 31-10-2017, 11:37 PM   #5
Daggit
Master of the LFO
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
"Let beauty loose!" --Nitzer Ebb
MC Status: 8560

Very impressive tune structure and suspensefulness. This would definately work as a soundtrack type of tune for some scene where stuff is just off the charts unexpected and deep. Thanks. Downloading.

------------------
{novel, fresh, different, recent, modern, unexampled}
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:32 PM   #6
lucky one
IDMf Artist
lucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MC
Liège
MC Status: 1900328

Great track, the sound is really pleasing and punchy. I enjoyed the track very much.
Maybe some female vocals would add some more depth to the track, did you try that?

Cheers,

Luc

------------------
lucky one - Atmospheric Electronica & ChillOut - Facebook - SoundCloud - Spotify
lucky one is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 11:13 AM   #7
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Beertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky one View Post
Great track, the sound is really pleasing and punchy. I enjoyed the track very much.
Maybe some female vocals would add some more depth to the track, did you try that?

Cheers,

Luc
I would actually love that. Do like 2 versions and have a pop version and a cinematic version. I've been training myself for some throat singing but it's actually pretty fucking hard :/

For the female singing, the biggest problem is actually finding the singer. I know no one at all. If you have any idea where I can find one who would like to work on something like this then send away

------------------
Old 10-11-2017, 12:00 PM   #8
lucky one
IDMf Artist
lucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MC
Liège
MC Status: 1900328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuchi View Post
For the female singing, the biggest problem is actually finding the singer. I know no one at all. If you have any idea where I can find one who would like to work on something like this then send away
I have found some singer on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

You give them the words and the melody and they send you the accapellas for some bucks.

I did that for these two tracks :

Cheers,

Luc

------------------
lucky one - Atmospheric Electronica & ChillOut - Facebook - SoundCloud - Spotify
lucky one is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 03:25 AM   #9
Funktion
Microknight
Funktion will become famous soon enough
Montreal
MC Status: 60

Very well done !

I think your mix ended right where you wanted it to be, that's awesome !
The tragic accent of a action movie with the energy to put you in the mood. I would see this in a movie for sure.
I wonder how much time you spend on this...may be a lot !

Keep up good work !

-Funktion-

Advertisements

------------------
-----DJ Funktion-----

soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/officialfunktion

Push yourself
Funktion is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote