Sleepyfunder - Chill Electronic promotional channel
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Non-IDMf Projects Tell us about your Non-IDMf music-based projects here. You can promote you or your label's releases, remix contests, music blogs, podcasts, radio shows and live events here. Try to add more than just spam. This is a place to involve IDMf in your projects, not just promote them.

Old 08-05-2017, 09:25 PM   #1
LawrenceL342
Radial Developer
LawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to beholdLawrenceL342 is a splendid one to behold
Glasgow
MC Status: 910
Sleepyfunder - Chill Electronic promotional channel

Hey guys,

My friend and I have a promotional channel on Youtube called Sleepyfunder which uploads music that is very similar in style to the tracks that a lot of you guys post, so I thought I'd share it with you!
We're currently at around 3000 subscribers, heres the link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

We have a submissions page if you would like your music to be featured on the channel

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

We are also always finding wonderful artwork to add to the upload, so if you want your art featured, hit us up!

Hope you guys check it out, would be nice to see some IDMf members on the channel!

Advertisements

------------------
LawrenceL342 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 11:12 PM   #2
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8538780
Thanked 6,957 Times in 4,949 Posts
Re: Sleepyfunder - Chill Electronic promotional channel

I'll have a look and listen into this for sure man : )

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote