Open House 136 | Randy Seidman + Mizar B
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Members Live Sets Post your live sets & gig recordings here.

Old 07-07-2016, 06:54 AM   #1
openhouse
Soundwave Mangler
openhouse has a spectacular aura aboutopenhouse has a spectacular aura aboutopenhouse has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Open House 136 | Randy Seidman + Mizar B

-Subscribe for Free in iTunes | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Stream or Download at Open House | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Full Download Link: Randy Seidman + Alexey Sonar| [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Part I Direct Download Link: Randy Seidman | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Part II Direct Download Link: Alexey Sonar | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Grab on Soundcloud: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Welcome back to another episode of Open House. Excited to bring you another two hours of the grooviest beats. Some of my favorite recent jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive from Intricate Records label mate, Alexey Sonar, in hour-two. Had a great time playing last weekend with Dirty South at Avalon. Next month I’m back at Avalon with Nora En Pure on the 6th of August, then heading to Asia for a 5 week tour, including shows in Thailand, Manila, as well as Melaka & Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. For now, turn it up.

Randy Seidman's Track List:
01) Mindset – Home (Original Mix)
02) Rishi K. – Glow (Original Mix)
03) LTN Presents Louis Tan – Let Me Drive (Original Mix)
04) LTN, Jayeson Andel – Clockwork (LTN Remix)
05) Mike Koglin, Moodfreak Pres. Sudhaus – Vesta (Original Mix)
06) Adam Byrd – Imaginary Friend (Quarrel Remix)
07) Kobana, Hatchet – Play (Luiz B Remix)
08) Orphyd – Nitebringer (Original Mix)
09) Pryda – Border Control (Original Mix)
10) Orphyd – Gleam (Original Mix)
11) Maxim Klein – Sunday Night (Original Mix)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my favorite recent tunes, up next is the talented progressive artist, Alexey Sonar. His music has been supported by the biggest names in the game, and his work with Intricate has made it one of the top labels for progressive music. For the next hour, Alexey Sonar is in the mix.

Alexey Sonar’s Track List:
01) ID – ID
02) Demarzo – Another Day (Heartless Dub)
03) TP & Leu Leu Land – Revelation
04) Olive – You’re Not Alone (Patrice Baumel Private Mix)
05) ID – ID
06) Royksopp – Sordid Affair (Fehrplay Remix)
07) Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor — Floyd (Original Mix)
08) Prides – I Should Know You Better (Grum Remix)
09) Cirez D — Ruby (Original Mix)
10) ID – ID
11) Eric Prydz – Generate (Original Mix)
12) Grum — U (Original Mix)
13) New Order – True Faith (Sam Ball Remix)

Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included such artists as Mark Lower, Chris Lake, Max Freegrant, Paul Oakenfold, Proff, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Claes Rosen, Moonbeam, any many more. Subscribe for free at the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
, or at the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

**First Airing: 1st WED of Every Month on DI.fm**
[11a-1p PST | 2p-4p EST | 7p-9p GMT]

To add on Facebook click [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

To follow the podcast on Twitter click [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Advertisements

------------------
openhouse is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Open House 137 | Randy Seidman + Alexey Sonar
Rate this track - Open House 136 | Randy Seidman + Mizar B.
Old 20-07-2016, 08:04 PM   #2
Sitrya
Learning The Ropes
Sitrya is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: Open House 136 | Randy Seidman + Mizar B

nice pics and presentation

on the first one ( randy) nice style >>>> Pryda sound >>> awesome

waithinf for your own compositions

on the second >>> eric prydz & cirez d >> ruby really fine , given me inspiration

Good luck guys

Advertisements

Sitrya is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote