IDMf032 Concierge_Weetr - The glass is breaking
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion Chat about IDMf label releases goes here.

Old 14-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
Benwaa
IDMf032 Concierge_Weetr - The glass is breaking

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Label page: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Download this entire album here:

Hailing from Berlin Concierge_Weetr is a captain of a strange and haunted ship that sails in an ocean
inside his own head. Always surrounded by computers and instruments, he developed his sound art
as a personal statement to the broken world we live in.
His music is carefully arranged with nervous hand crafted beats which tenuously hold the rhythm
together while chilling, eerie and brooding synths pulse and flow around them. What first sounds
like a random smattering of noises soon coalesces into infectious beats with bass to fill the dancefloor.

Tracklisting

1. Second Chamber
2. Fighter
3. Landing
4. UkoSolution
5. Puke Out The Goods
6. Option
7. Bitte
8. Regress
9. Murmuration

Credits

Project organizing by Aaron King & Ben Walthew
Art by Concierge_Weetr
Mastering by Ben "Benwaa" Walthew
IDMfNetlabel Managed by Aaron King & Ben Walthew

A Creative Commons Project.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

A Creative Commons Release.

Label page: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Benwaa; 14-02-2012 at 02:42 PM..

Advertisements

Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #2
Benwaa
Re: IDMf032 Concierge_Weetr - The glass is breaking

don't forget to share this on your facebook/google+ and any other site you frequent! help the label and help the forum!! by promoting one release you're actually promoting all of the artists on here, so don't be selfish, promo this and other releases, especially artists that have already released with us - give something back
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #3
1nfinitezer0
Knob Twiddler
1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC1nfinitezer0 is a savage MC
montreal
MC Status: 1597449

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
just found this in my souncloud stream and it is rocking my life.
good stuff!!

------------------
1nfinitezer0 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #4
Geelist
IDMf Artist
Geelist is a savage MCGeelist is a savage MCGeelist is a savage MCGeelist is a savage MCGeelist is a savage MCGeelist is a savage MCGeelist is a savage MCGeelist is a savage MCGeelist is a savage MCGeelist is a savage MCGeelist is a savage MC
MC Status: 214609

This is a GREAT release!

Loving it!
Geelist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: IDMf 032 :)
Old 15-02-2012, 12:07 AM   #5
Padlock
Padlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MC
Your anus.
MC Status: 6285981

This is about 20 times better than I expected. Seriously, I'm so enthralled by every song on this album.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theget View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Steed View Post
What the fuck, man. Ben Steed!??!??? That screams popularity right there.
[02:15] <+Ph03n1x> ESRB: Sing about urine and unprotected sex in Singstar Latino!
Padlock is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2012, 01:06 AM   #6
fidelium
IDMf Artist
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
¯\(°_o)/¯
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,447 Times in 1,902 Posts

Better than expected (and I expected it to be amazing)! Really great release.

Last edited by fidelium; 15-02-2012 at 01:47 AM..
fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2012, 01:31 AM   #7
Anodyne Industries
Anodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MCAnodyne Industries is a savage MC
Oakland, CA
MC Status: 53565178

It's been so hard to keep this release under wraps while we prepped it. After hearing it the first time and falling in love with Concierge_Weetr's sounds all I wanted to do was share it with everyone I knew asap.

It's hugely rewarding to hear you guys are loving it too
Anodyne Industries is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2012, 03:44 AM   #8
concierge_weetr
concierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MC
Nilreb
MC Status: 4325360

haha, no critique?
woaa i am having a small celebration tonite

thanks to ben!!

currently listening to "fertile "
should have been on the album too
concierge_weetr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2012, 05:16 AM   #9
Benwaa

no worries man, your music more than deserves the attention, and you'll be lucky to get a full on critique so soon and tbh it's a rare thing on the forum, everyones too reserved in their words to go that far

anyway, in april i shall come share more beers with you yet again!!
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2012, 11:53 AM   #10
mischjok
Guy with a computer
mischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MC
Not German
MC Status: 65762791

Murmuration and Regress are the best tracks (imo).
mischjok is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2012, 03:24 PM   #11
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105317639

Im going to say Bitte and Landing are my two personal favorites. Both have very nice intros and Landing is just pleasing to the ears throughout the whole track. Bitte has a real dark intro, and the progression is nice throughout the song, it constantly remains ominous and haunting. The 8-bit assault that Option delivers helps it stand out as a gem of its own, especially when your greeted with some nice pads around the 4:20 mark. The drums on Regress are really fucking cool, and the bent keyboard blending with the angelic pad at the end is too All in all, it is a fantastic release, with every track delivering intricate design to keep the listener aboard the haunted ship!

------------------
:notafinga: Make synths 1984 again.
jVs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #12
ab
IDMf Artist
ab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MCab is a savage MC
Duesseldorf
MC Status: 46080164
Thanked 1,230 Times in 830 Posts

i love this shit. great release thats going to run in my house and my car for ages. thanks man!

------------------
ab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #13
concierge_weetr
concierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MCconcierge_weetr is a savage MC
Nilreb

makes me smile a lot. this thread.
thx to everyone who is pushing this shit.
Old 19-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #14
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269462108
Thanked 2,770 Times in 1,842 Posts

It's a very nice release, keep up the good job!

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #15
concierge_weetr
Nilreb

i promise i will.
Old 22-02-2012, 12:39 AM   #16
Benwaa

without meaning to upset any of the other users here, this has to be by far my favourite release so far, having worked intimately on it mastering away i feel an affinity somehow to the music of it all. fighter is by far my favourite track followed closely by bitte and then best landing. the way the bass changes half way in fighter just sends tingles inside me all over.
it's very forward thinking i feel and in someways a bit ahead of its time in it's ideas, no bad thing at all
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2012, 07:16 AM   #17
IG88
IG88 is a savage MCIG88 is a savage MCIG88 is a savage MCIG88 is a savage MCIG88 is a savage MCIG88 is a savage MCIG88 is a savage MCIG88 is a savage MCIG88 is a savage MCIG88 is a savage MCIG88 is a savage MC
Seattle
MC Status: 15067935

That album art is so dope. Nice release, I love the subtle ambience and moods.

------------------
IG88 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #18
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist
Trusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MC
MC Status: 272295370
Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,571 Posts

Finally got around to listening to this. Very cool listen. A great assemblage of abstractionisms.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlantis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fid View Post
Ben Steed is an art beacon, a lighthouse of abundant radiance shining on the dark corners of the world.
Yeah, but he needs to rock out more.
Trusty Steed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #19
billymarsh1
Learning The Ropes
billymarsh1 is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

This is one release that will appeal to fans of some-number-on-the-floor techno and reckless experimentation. A CC-Release, the album of this German artist will surely appeal to fans of chilled electronic and interesting rhythmic textures:
billymarsh1 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #20
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181110
Thanked 3,622 Times in 2,701 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billymarsh1 View Post
This is one release that will appeal to fans of some-number-on-the-floor techno and reckless experimentation. A CC-Release, the album of this German artist will surely appeal to fans of chilled electronic and interesting rhythmic textures:
Yeah..all of that! I just downloaded this and it's sounding good to my ears so far..no complaints come to mind.

Thanks to all concerned for bring us this fine collection of interesting box-busting tunes from Herr Weetr..much appreciated!

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote