The actively making music and being excited about it thread - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Theory & Composition Questions & comments about composition, arrangement, and music theory. Music rules and how to follow or break them.

Old 19-09-2017, 05:49 PM   #41
Iyashi Sound
Knob Twiddler
Iyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 9310
Re: The actively making music and being excited about it thread

I'm currently experimenting with additive synthesis, using digital sine-wave-generators in various configurations inspired by Harry Partch's ideas about harmonic relations. So I'm working with multiple tuned generators sounding continually, and then "sculpting" structures from this material using rhythmical volume-envelopes and filters. The method has already yielded some surprisingly interesting results, and so I intent to pursue it further in the coming months.

At this point I'm still keeping recordings to myself, but if it goes well I'll try to collect the most interesting results into some sort of EP-release later on.

Last edited by Iyashi Sound; 19-09-2017 at 05:54 PM..

Advertisements

Iyashi Sound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Iyashi Sound
Vault O))) (20-09-2017)