Slate fans - freebie plugin
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Go Back » The Studio » The Studio
Old 20-11-2014, 03:34 PM   #1
surgeongeneral
Eternal Echoer
surgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MC
MC Status: 12446483
Slate fans - freebie plugin

Just a heads up, Slate released a free sonic enhancer plugin:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

I haven't tried it yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it worked it's way into my work flow. Enjoy!

ETA: You need an iLok2 which doesn't make sense to me since they're giving the plugin away but I thought I'd mention it before people get mad.

Advertisements

------------------
surgeongeneral is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to surgeongeneral
KymaFreq (21-11-2014)
Old 20-11-2014, 09:40 PM   #2
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 155160
Thanked 3,103 Times in 1,862 Posts
Re: Slate fans - freebie plugin

Quote:
Anal Modeled Sonic Boostorzer
Musically Tuned by Ear by a fucking Ape
Fakes Characteristics of Tubes, Transformers, and Tape
Unlike Any Other Two Knob Processor You’ve Heard, you knob
Aha.:problemofficer:
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to thom
surgeongeneral (20-11-2014)
Old 20-11-2014, 11:23 PM   #3
surgeongeneral
Eternal Echoer
surgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MCsurgeongeneral is a savage MC
MC Status: 12446483

Just downloaded it and threw it into a mastering session. What a cool and simple plug in. If you have an iLok2, you should definitely get this!

------------------
surgeongeneral is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2014, 12:35 AM   #4
KymaFreq
Sample Destroyer
KymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MC
The Pacific NW
MC Status: 644385

Looks like a tasty little plugin. Thanks for the heads-up. Unfortunately, I'm still not quite ready to jump on the iLok bandwagon yet. I know at some point I'll need to use one in order to work on projects that feature software protected by this intrusive dongle scheme. I know several people that use Pro Tools exclusively, and many (if not all) of their plugins require an iLok.

But I have noticed recently that more companies that use iLok are only requiring an iLok.com account and an installation of the iLok License Manager software. In these cases, you don't have to actually use the USB dongle. I think that's a step in the right direction. We'll have to wait and see if this method really catches on with both small and large development companies.

- KymaFreq
KymaFreq is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2014, 12:37 AM   #5
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8541730
Thanked 7,016 Times in 4,984 Posts

Yea, everything is moving to cloud style authorization.

Will pick this up! thanks for the heads up!

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote