hello people!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Brontosaurie
Regular Freak
Brontosaurie is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
hello people!

I'm a 22 year old guy who's been doing music (electronic, piano, guitar) on and off for about ten years now. Nothing released - due to some combination of idiosyncratic tastes and lacking discipline - but slowly getting more and more satisfied with the output, exploring synthesis, mixing, production at my own erratic pace.

Primary inspiration for my electronic music comes from psytrance, italo/hi-nrg, electronic body music, electro house.

Other sources are dubstep, techno, d'n'b, funk.

When not listening to electronic music I enjoy tons of folk rock, jazz, rock'n'roll, garage rock, stoner/sludge metal, classical piano etc with my radar firmly set on the psychedelic/melancholic/intangible.

My DAW is Cubase and my main VST is Synth1, splendid freebie.

As an intermediate/experienced producer and musician I hope to contribute on most subjects - mainly subtractive synthesis, music theory, common fucking sense and general sophistic musings.

This place seems great! My only doubts concern the name and the requirement to know Aphex Twin's real name. Aphex Twin is extremely overrated, sorry.

HI EVERYONE!

Advertisements

Brontosaurie is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #2
datacoresound
Sample Destroyer
datacoresound is a savage MCdatacoresound is a savage MCdatacoresound is a savage MCdatacoresound is a savage MCdatacoresound is a savage MCdatacoresound is a savage MCdatacoresound is a savage MCdatacoresound is a savage MCdatacoresound is a savage MCdatacoresound is a savage MCdatacoresound is a savage MC
northern hemisphere
MC Status: 4718018
Re: hello people!

Cheers and welcome. The Aphex Twin thing has more to do with proving you're not a bot I think - and less to do with being expected to worship AT.

Advertisements

------------------
datacoresound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote