A completely blank slate here.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 01-03-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
GenretScratch
Learning The Ropes
GenretScratch is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
A completely blank slate here.

Hey there everyone, I am completely new to this entire production scene and I am looking to create some musics. That said..... I have no idea where to start. I'm going to go site exploring in a little bit, but I figured I'd introduce myself and say hello.

My name is Loki and I am a 22 year old male. Hope to learn some cool stuffs here. If you have any suggestions on what I should look into, program or equipment wise (for a newbie) that'd be great. Thanks! <3

Advertisements

GenretScratch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:17 AM   #2
LateNightSwagg
Soundscaper
LateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MC
In The Land of Treble and Bass
MC Status: 843844
Re: A completely blank slate here.

Welcome man. Hope you enjoy your stay. I reccomend looking up some YouTube tutorials on a thing you may wanna learn cause its out there most likely. Don't forget to have fun with it

------------------
LateNightSwagg is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:29 AM   #3
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/\/\
MC Status: 389883256
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,084 Posts
Re: A completely blank slate here.

Welcome! Although some information was lost recently, this post might be worth checking out. As for tutorials for a beginner - Tom Cosm has some great stuff on his site, and it's worth signing up for a month and downloading the various Production video series'. He takes you through building a track from start to finish using only Ableton devices - which you seem to be using?

Anyway - watch out for mummies and spiders as you dig your way through the crypt of information . Hope you enjoy your time here .

Advertisements

scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote