[Bach/ Classical] Brogner - My First Classical Joint in Gmaj
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 12-06-2017, 09:43 PM   #1
Bergnermd
Knob Twiddler
Bergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud of
Wisconsin
MC Status: 1160
[Bach/ Classical] Brogner - My First Classical Joint in Gmaj

Hello

I haven't posted anything in a while. I have taken a break from writing to really study music theory and harmony and whatever.

I have also been practicing piano scales, all of them. It sucks.

But it has all not been in vein, I wrote this piece today. My goal is to take what I learn from writing in classical era and apply it to a more electronic dance setting.

Here is the 30 second movement, I hope you enjoy it for what it is. Thanks!

Last edited by A.M; 13-06-2017 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

------------------
Bergnermd is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Bergnermd
Guardian (30-08-2017)
Rate this track - [Bach/ Classical] Brogner - My First Classical Joint in Gmaj.
Old 15-06-2017, 02:01 AM   #2
l3ug
Microknight
l3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to all
Livorno
MC Status: 610
Re: [Bach/ Classical] Brogner - My First Classical Joint in Gmaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergnermd View Post
Hello

I haven't posted anything in a while. I have taken a break from writing to really study music theory and harmony and whatever.

I have also been practicing piano scales, all of them. It sucks.

But it has all not been in vein, I wrote this piece today. My goal is to take what I learn from writing in classical era and apply it to a more electronic dance setting.

Here is the 30 second movement, I hope you enjoy it for what it is. Thanks!

pretty good, have you compose the notes or just find some "midi bach stuff"? love it anyway

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 02:53 AM   #3
Bergnermd
Knob Twiddler
Bergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud ofBergnermd has much to be proud of
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ug View Post
pretty good, have you compose the notes or just find some "midi bach stuff"? love it anyway
I composed it. One of the books I did buy was a complete study of Bachs 413 chorales analyzed. Plus I use a book titled Music Theory for the Music Professional and study 4 part writing. Bach was the master of 4 part writing and voice leading. I wouldn't cheat my self and pass off someone's work as my own. Thanks for the positive feedback =)

------------------
Old 15-06-2017, 05:41 AM   #4
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia
MC Status: 2960

Haha, that ending note sounded great.

Great job!

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 01:03 PM   #5
Bergnermd
Knob Twiddler
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario D View Post
Haha, that ending note sounded great.

Great job!
Hey thanks a lot! It is satisfying hearing it resolve back to the tonic 😊

------------------
Old 15-06-2017, 05:32 PM   #6
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 42210

Sounds like something straight out of an anime, and I mean that in a good way (even though I fucking hate anime).

Definitely sounds like some skills are at work, and it's 1,000x better than your other stuff. Keep going in this direction, that's my 2c

------------------
Vault O))) is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 08:55 PM   #7
Bergnermd
Knob Twiddler
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
Sounds like something straight out of an anime, and I mean that in a good way (even though I fucking hate anime).

Definitely sounds like some skills are at work, and it's 1,000x better than your other stuff. Keep going in this direction, that's my 2c
Hey, thanks a lot. The whole purpose of me doing this is to hopefully become a better song writer, and to have a better fundamental understanding of music overall. I really appreciate this comment. Thanks

Advertisements

------------------