[IDM- techno] Eternal Sunset - Molecular machines
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 04-06-2017, 09:28 AM   #1
EternalSunset
Master of the LFO
EternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3791
[IDM- techno] Eternal Sunset - Molecular machines

Combination of IDM and Techno

Advertisements

------------------
My main profile: https://soundcloud.com/glitch (IDM, Breakcore, Jungle, Ambient)
My profile with nintendo chiptunes: https://soundcloud.com/8-bitchintendo
EternalSunset is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [IDM- techno] Eternal Sunset - Molecular machines.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:29 PM   #2
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1460
Re: [IDM- techno] Eternal Sunset - Molecular machines

we must have similar inspirations
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Anyway, I enjoyed it. The flanged breakbeats and general atmosphere take me back to my system shock 2 days. Its hectic, frantic and chaotic. The elements blend well together and create a nice atmosphere. I also liked the effects especially the filterwork on that synth/sample at 0:18.
the only thing I wonder and its probably an IDM thing, but the kick sounds a bit flat?
_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 07:42 PM   #3
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42384799
Thanked 5,016 Times in 3,267 Posts
Re: [IDM- techno] Eternal Sunset - Molecular machines

Great sounds but for the most part its the same loop of tune with variations in percussion being added and taken away. I did like what there was but I wanted more variation in the leads and less re-usage of the same few bars.

Despite crits, it was a good listen.

Advertisements

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote