[drum & bass] Chaotix - Different Shades
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 03-06-2017, 06:42 PM   #1
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 752850
[drum & bass] Chaotix - Different Shades

Had this chune sitting for about a year and was never going to post it, but thought what the heck.

Last edited by Chaotix; 04-06-2017 at 05:44 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [drum & bass] Chaotix - Different Shades.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:42 PM   #2
DoomBrain
Analog Lurker
DoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 710
Re: [drum & bass] Chaotix - Different Shades

Sounds well put together and mixed correct (for my ears anyway).

Although I wouldn't call this dnb?
DoomBrain is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 05:44 PM   #3
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomBrain View Post
Sounds well put together and mixed correct (for my ears anyway).

Although I wouldn't call this dnb?

No? What would you call it then? haha

------------------
Old 05-06-2017, 10:10 AM   #4
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1834577

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
Id happily call this D&B maybe at a shave liquid D&B Great work, really nice tune.

BTW

You know when the following compilation comp came up, thought you would be a strong contender (if you're not already in it). 60 Hz Underground

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Hope to see you there!

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:23 PM   #5
DoomBrain
Analog Lurker
DoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
My mistake I think I was listening to the wrong track (your tag).
DoomBrain is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:38 PM   #6
Derpgerpwalrus
Minor Glitch
Derpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the roughDerpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the roughDerpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the rough
Houston, TX
MC Status: 260

The high pitch frequency at 1:52 in the bridge was a little annoying to my ears, it could just be my monitoring too. Regardless, great cohesive track. Lots of variation to keep listeners interested. And I LOVE the smoothness of the bass, it's really great.
Derpgerpwalrus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 06:54 PM   #7
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpgerpwalrus View Post
The high pitch frequency at 1:52 in the bridge was a little annoying to my ears, it could just be my monitoring too. Regardless, great cohesive track. Lots of variation to keep listeners interested. And I LOVE the smoothness of the bass, it's really great.
Yeah i wasn't sure if that would be too high for some people. My friend hates it also, since he has really sensitive ears haha.

------------------
Old 18-06-2017, 07:56 AM   #8
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia
MC Status: 2910

Chaotix what are you using to open these sounds so much? Ozone? Multiband? limiter? on master.

Are you using a lot of stereo widening tools to open up these melodies?

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 05:08 AM   #9
Failsafe
Granular Poster
Failsafe is a splendid one to beholdFailsafe is a splendid one to beholdFailsafe is a splendid one to beholdFailsafe is a splendid one to beholdFailsafe is a splendid one to beholdFailsafe is a splendid one to beholdFailsafe is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860

Yeah really loving the variation in drum patterns and melodic elements. Really love when a track can keep rolling but keep things interesting too and I think you've done a really good job of that here. I didn't have an issue with the highs but I'm listening on portable speakers so take that as you will. Nice track!

Advertisements

------------------
Failsafe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote