[Riddim] philistinic - Flying Fist Of Judah
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 01-06-2017, 02:52 AM   #1
Javaris Jamar
Soundwave Mangler
Javaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 710
[Riddim] philistinic - Flying Fist Of Judah

I never finished this one but felt like seeing if there are any suggestions. Anybody let me know if anything can be improved mix or otherwise. Any ideas where to fit more bit crushers etc.

Last edited by A.M; 01-06-2017 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

Javaris Jamar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Riddim] philistinic - Flying Fist Of Judah.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:54 PM   #2
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 105850
Thanked 2,091 Times in 1,368 Posts
Re: [Riddim] philistinic - Flying Fist Of Judah

Mixwise - definitely take lots of high end off of most everything with EQ. So trebley!

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:54 PM   #3
tehbosh
Soundwave Mangler
tehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MC
MC Status: 14196

This is so dope. God damn please make a full version of this, I want this. The samples, the drums, the disgusting whomp, everything is just YES. So good. Mix wise, I suppose it's a tad bright, but my god this is good shite.

------------------
tehbosh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:26 AM   #4
Javaris Jamar
Soundwave Mangler
Javaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 710

Thanks folks for pointing that out, yeah it's not cool anymore when your ears are bleeding from the treble. Put some more work in the composition for now and do plan to finish it man thanks.
Javaris Jamar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 01:06 AM   #5
EggplantPurple
Minor Glitch
EggplantPurple is a splendid one to beholdEggplantPurple is a splendid one to beholdEggplantPurple is a splendid one to beholdEggplantPurple is a splendid one to beholdEggplantPurple is a splendid one to beholdEggplantPurple is a splendid one to beholdEggplantPurple is a splendid one to behold
Toronto/Tkaronto
MC Status: 810

I'm diggin' it. Agree you should arrange it into a full song.

Advertisements

------------------
Eggplant Purple Moves
EggplantPurple is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote