[Dubcore / Crossbreed] Brootal deluxe - Fuck it up
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 17-05-2017, 05:10 PM   #1
thanatos
Master of the LFO
thanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MC
MC Status: 733536
[Dubcore / Crossbreed] Brootal deluxe - Fuck it up

tell me if you leik

Advertisements

------------------
thanatos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Dubcore / Crossbreed] Brootal deluxe - Fuck it up.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:14 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 174960
Thanked 3,499 Times in 2,612 Posts
Re: [Dubcore / Crossbreed] Brootal deluxe - Fuck it up

Great production skills..shame about the genre.

Seriously..all joking aside..this "sounds" good..but I don't like the musical style..not my kinda thing at all, so you'll need to hang in there for somebody else to give you feedback on how effective you genre skills are..sorry.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2017, 08:22 AM   #3
RAMOS
Minor Glitch
RAMOS is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Hey
Try to use snares instead of the kick you used for you rise because kicks usually as lows in them and before a drop you want take out as much as lows as possible so when the drop hits it will be a huge impact
RAMOS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 02:52 PM   #4
thanatos
Master of the LFO
thanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MC

thanx for listening and advices

------------------
Old 27-05-2017, 03:56 PM   #5
Vault O)))
Cumplete Retard
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 37710

It sounds like you have quite a bit going on in the mix, but on the other hand it sounds like you distorted / squashed your master pretty hard. I dig the oldschool tracker sound though (looks like you use Renoise, maybe I guessed correctly).

This is the best thing I've heard from you so far, and I think you nailed that dirty / lo-fi & tracker-based sound. The only part I thought was kind of weak was the bridge at 2:14-ish, but everything else seems to vary quite a bit and hold my interest well.

Hope to hear more, you're getting pretty good at this.

------------------
Totally not clickbait this time, I swear
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2017, 12:00 PM   #6
thanatos
Master of the LFO

thanx for listening
yes i like the lofi sound of oldschool breakcore tracker scene

Advertisements

------------------