[Electronic/Cinematic] Korso - Beyond the Eye
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 09-05-2017, 06:32 PM   #1
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647
[Electronic/Cinematic] Korso - Beyond the Eye

Okay, I believe I am finally getting the hang of these cinematic vibes. I'll be doing a few songs more before I start working on an Album. I do want to try and get multiple tracks to follow a vibe/story.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electronic/Cinematic] Korso - Beyond the Eye.
Old 06-06-2017, 10:36 PM   #2
brb
Commie SJW
brb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MCbrb is a savage MC
The Wrong Side Of History
MC Status: 69887519
Re: [Electronic/Cinematic] Korso - Beyond the Eye

The bass (that first one that sounds a bit like a C64?) has too much depth of modulation imo, and it could creep in a little more quietly. Everything else is really top notch. Love the 70s science education vibe mixed with the drama and urgency.

If you've not checked out 'Secrets Of Synthesis' by Wendy Carlos, I think you'd dig it.

------------------
brb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:31 PM   #3
Derpgerpwalrus
Minor Glitch
Derpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the roughDerpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the roughDerpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the rough
Houston, TX
MC Status: 260

Definitely a very cool piece. I think the intro bass was a little much at the beginning. Would have loved to hear becoming a more focused part at maybe about 30 seconds. I think it would give it a really cool feel to just let the piano play out for a second, but definitely just an idea. The transition at 1:40 also felt a bit like a hard change - maybe a short delay on the arp at the end of it to bring it together. The percussion pieces and fx sound super cool together and a really great mix where it all sits. Very nice!
Derpgerpwalrus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 08:42 AM   #4
farloopers
IDMf's latest spammer
farloopers is currently spamming hard
Alicante
MC Status: 10

I've really enjoyed this track, love the mix, I think Derpgerpwalrus is right, maybe a delay or holding the note for 4 beats more would make it more natural the change, a small build up. But overall, really good track, some arps reminded me to Mass Effects and that bass is super cool. Good job on the chord progression as well.

Advertisements

farloopers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote