[dream and bass] MBFiaC - i met this princess and she taught me how to fly
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 13-06-2017, 05:27 PM   #1
_Mystik_
Your Secret Admirer
_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC
Rhode Island
MC Status: 11060
[dream and bass] MBFiaC - i met this princess and she taught me how to fly

Made some drum and bass this morning, havent made drum and bass in probably 3 years lol

tell me what yall think!

Advertisements

------------------
SyMTiK
(~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~(~^.^) ~
Berklee College of Music '21

_Mystik_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [dream and bass] MBFiaC - i met this princess and she taught me how to fly.
Old 15-06-2017, 02:11 AM   #2
l3ug
Microknight
l3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to all
Livorno
MC Status: 610
Re: [dream and bass] MBFiaC - i met this princess and she taught me how to fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Mystik_ View Post
Made some drum and bass this morning, havent made drum and bass in probably 3 years lol

tell me what yall think!
the start is so basic and non-commercial despite the sounds used the drop is also nice, Personal taste maybe the whole melody is a bit too acute, great work and fat quality

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 05:48 AM   #3
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia
MC Status: 2960

Great job. These mallet drummy percusion melody does kind of get boring on 1 minute for me, maybe just a little bit frequency lowering somewhere on 1:00 and around to change the repetativnes.
I did find this peace of music interesting and unique.

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 12:43 PM   #4
_Mystik_
Your Secret Admirer
_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC
Rhode Island
MC Status: 11060

thanks for the feedback both of you!

Advertisements

------------------
SyMTiK
(~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~(~^.^) ~
Berklee College of Music '21

_Mystik_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote