[Future Bass] NOWFEEL - iLL Gates-Flying (NOWFEEL REMIX)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 08-06-2017, 05:48 PM   #1
strangerflesh
Soundwave Mangler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260
[Future Bass] NOWFEEL - iLL Gates-Flying (NOWFEEL REMIX)

Not my usual thang but i've been experimenting with some remix competitions. Here's one I did for an iLL Gates tune. Trying to improve on my dance mixes cuz they are always fun. Any feedback is always appreciated

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by A.M; 08-06-2017 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Future Bass] NOWFEEL - iLL Gates-Flying (NOWFEEL REMIX).
Old 08-06-2017, 09:09 PM   #2
tehbosh
Soundwave Mangler
tehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MC
MC Status: 14196
Re: [Future Bass] NOWFEEL - iLL Gates-Flying (NOWFEEL REMIX)

The lead synth is nice and gritty so I definitely like that. I feel the snare you use could have more of a reverb tail, so there's more decay to it. But that's just me. Good stuff!

------------------
tehbosh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:12 PM   #3
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 752850

Definitely pretty cool man, I agree with tehbosh, seems like it justs needs a little more decay on the verb. Pretty cool little techy synth song tho. I dig it.

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:39 PM   #4
strangerflesh
Soundwave Mangler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbosh View Post
The lead synth is nice and gritty so I definitely like that. I feel the snare you use could have more of a reverb tail, so there's more decay to it. But that's just me. Good stuff!
Cool man, Thanks for the feedback. I'll visit again and check oot that snare

Advertisements

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote