[Techno] Michon - Twist Of Fate (Mika L vs Josh Milk Remix)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 25-05-2017, 03:43 PM   #1
Pastori Silli
Analog Lurker
Pastori Silli has a reputation beyond reputePastori Silli has a reputation beyond reputePastori Silli has a reputation beyond reputePastori Silli has a reputation beyond reputePastori Silli has a reputation beyond reputePastori Silli has a reputation beyond reputePastori Silli has a reputation beyond reputePastori Silli has a reputation beyond reputePastori Silli has a reputation beyond reputePastori Silli has a reputation beyond reputePastori Silli has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 8099
[Techno] Michon - Twist Of Fate (Mika L vs Josh Milk Remix)

Hi, I put two my aliases together for this remix because it has influences from each aliases styles. 121BPm techno/house or whatever.. Slowly developing and progressive, more melodic thaan my other tracks

Hope you like it and please send some feedback

Advertisements

Pastori Silli is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Techno] Michon - Twist Of Fate (Mika L vs Josh Milk Remix).
Old 26-05-2017, 05:53 PM   #2
Sonar
Analog Lurker
Sonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Re: [Techno] Michon - Twist Of Fate (Mika L vs Josh Milk Remix)

Good job! I like your sounds. But the track sounds too repetitive as a whole. Not much going on for 8 minutes. If you cut it shorter, it could sound more eventful. I'd also prefer louder bass with a bit more variation.
Sonar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2017, 02:51 PM   #3
David Cox
Learning The Ropes
David Cox is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Yes, liked it much Agree with that that you should concentrate more in the baseline but overall a nice remix!
David Cox is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2017, 03:56 PM   #4
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 175560
Thanked 3,511 Times in 2,620 Posts

Have to agree with the other members about it tending to go on a bit..you really need to go back to this and try to add something else to the mix to keep the listener interested in the track.

How you'd do that exactly, I'm not sure..but cutting it back to around 5 minutes or more would certainly help..as well as adding in perhaps some vocal samples here and there..and the odd panning element..the usual, as they say.

Basically play around with it a little more, as this track certainly deserves to be pushed that little bit more..it's got a great mellow grove going and, personally, I think the bass end works fine as is..well, for me anyway, but I'm thinking of this more as a late night chiller sort of track, rather than something you would or could dance to..but hey, who says it can't be both?

Anyway, great track..needs a little more work to make it even greater, but you really do need to think about cutting it back a little.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2017, 04:32 PM   #5
David Cox
Learning The Ropes
David Cox is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Have to agree with the other members about it tending to go on a bit..you really need to go back to this and try to add something else to the mix to keep the listener interested in the track.

How you'd do that exactly, I'm not sure..but cutting it back to around 5 minutes or more would certainly help..as well as adding in perhaps some vocal samples here and there..and the odd panning element..the usual, as they say.

Basically play around with it a little more, as this track certainly deserves to be pushed that little bit more..it's got a great mellow grove going and, personally, I think the bass end works fine as is..well, for me anyway, but I'm thinking of this more as a late night chiller sort of track, rather than something you would or could dance to..but hey, who says it can't be both?

Anyway, great track..needs a little more work to make it even greater, but you really do need to think about cutting it back a little.
I agree, and would also add that I was also thinking this track more like chill track than a track that you would dance to

Advertisements

David Cox is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote