[AMBIENT] / / A T H E N S / / - the notebook was good and also very nice
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 30-05-2017, 02:12 PM   #1
_Mystik_
Your Secret Admirer
_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC
Rhode Island
MC Status: 10960
[AMBIENT] / / A T H E N S / / - the notebook was good and also very nice

hey all just a little thingy I made this morning using a monologue from the notebook

Advertisements

------------------
SyMTiK
(~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~(~^.^) ~
Berklee College of Music '21

_Mystik_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [AMBIENT] / / A T H E N S / / - the notebook was good and also very nice.
Old 30-05-2017, 03:45 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 173460
Thanked 3,469 Times in 2,592 Posts
Re: [AMBIENT] / / A T H E N S / / - the notebook was good and also very nice

Shit..WHAT DOES SHE WANT???

Nice one..really liked this. If I had to find fault with it, then it would be on a minor point regarding the EQ in general..there's a little bit of muddiness to it in parts, but I think that's just my ears preferring "shiny" stuff in general.

Like I said, I really liked this..cool track.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2017, 03:56 PM   #3
_Mystik_
Your Secret Admirer
_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC
Rhode Island
MC Status: 10960

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Shit..WHAT DOES SHE WANT???

Nice one..really liked this. If I had to find fault with it, then it would be on a minor point regarding the EQ in general..there's a little bit of muddiness to it in parts, but I think that's just my ears preferring "shiny" stuff in general.

Like I said, I really liked this..cool track.
thanks so much!! glad you enjoyed it

It is indeed a little muddy, but I intentionally kept it with a little bit of rawness, and muddiness, as I felt it added to an overall "gloomy" and dreamy mood.

With this channel I want to try and stick to a lo-fi, dreamy vibe, with a raw, and minimalist sound

thanks again for listening! always appreciate your feedback man

------------------
SyMTiK
(~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~(~^.^) ~
Berklee College of Music '21

_Mystik_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2017, 04:01 PM   #4
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 173460
Thanked 3,469 Times in 2,592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Mystik_ View Post
thanks so much!! glad you enjoyed it

It is indeed a little muddy, but I intentionally kept it with a little bit of rawness, and muddiness, as I felt it added to an overall "gloomy" and dreamy mood.

With this channel I want to try and stick to a lo-fi, dreamy vibe, with a raw, and minimalist sound

thanks again for listening! always appreciate your feedback man
Hey..my pleasure..thanks for sharing in the first place..kudos.

Regarding the minimalist sound you've got going..I say stick with it, it sounds cool..can't wait to hear more of your stuff along these lines.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote