My first time playing all MY music
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:03 PM   #1
Baroomba
Regular Freak
Baroomba is a jewel in the roughBaroomba is a jewel in the roughBaroomba is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
My first time playing all MY music

Tommorow night I will be premiering 2 years worth of learning production of electronic music to a live audience.

I'm using ableton for the performance, and I have all of my stuff setup so that I could press play on scenes and it would play through an entire mix if timed right. I can also combine and mash different parts.

I have a launchpad set up for the clip launching purpose.

I also have an APC40 and a Kaoss Pad KP2 that I want to use but have not brought into the mix yet.

Any thoughts, fun effects, or ideas that could increase the overall awesome of my first live show?

Advertisements

Baroomba is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Stuff I made
Old 12-08-2014, 10:15 PM   #2
Makeshift
Radial Developer
Makeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MC
MC Status: 1536618
Re: My first time playing all MY music

do a bunch of beat repeating fx I think that always sounds cool + shout "I love you!!" to the crowd sometimes, and maybe bring some friends who like to dance and try not to mumble if you talk

------------------
Makeshift is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:33 PM   #3
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80993580
Thanked 4,067 Times in 2,639 Posts

congrats man
+1 on the no mumble advice
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2014, 02:54 AM   #4
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8542130
Thanked 7,024 Times in 4,989 Posts

Your first time out I would KEEP IT SIMPLE ;p The less there is to go wrong, the less nervous you will be. People will pick up on your mood! You can't fake it. So you know...like...chill out man...have a good time....have a drink, but don't get drunk...

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote