How many true fans do you have? - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 08-11-2014, 01:18 AM   #61
djoxygen
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
djoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MC
Fuck you nosy cunt... lol USA
MC Status: 9390629
Re: How many true fans do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWorldOrder View Post
hey man the more new people the more stuff like this I guess you will see. I wish we could all be dedicated and loving music, but I remember a time when people would have few comments on songs and the thread seemed idk more lively, but its just changing, and I think idmf is strong enough to keep the threads from becoming like others. I'm not gonna name names but yeah.
one thing i love is the strength of idmf- the threads and posts are serious and dedicated, and it reflects to the public. even if a bunch of posers and hipsters came on board, they would get bored in a matter of months and leave. its a Fortress of win

Advertisements

------------------
>>>DJ OXYGEN<<<
>>>JOIN OR DIE<<<

"and the decades of what appears to have been unnecessary fearmongering"
djoxygen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote