What can you say about SRL Networks / SkunkRadio ?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 07-09-2014, 06:04 PM   #1
Shifting Realit
Learning The Ropes
Shifting Realit is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
What can you say about SRL Networks / SkunkRadio ?

Hello Folks,

I have recently got a mail from an A&R representative at SRL Networks. He found me through my bandcamp page. Here is the mail:

" I hope you are well. I just had a quick listen to some of your music on BandCamp and hope it's alright to contact you this way.

I'm an A&R representative at SRL Networks in London sourcing music for one of our online radio stations, SkunkRadio Live. I was wondering if you would like to send us some of your music for promotion. Subject to a successful review of your submission, SRL Networks will get your music heard by the right entertainment industry professionals as well as our fans around the world. And don't worry, it's all free.

It'll be a pleasure to hear from you.

Have a good day."

Have you heard about SRL network ? Is it safe ? A promotion would be fine, but it is right if I am wise.

Advertisements

Shifting Realit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:11 PM   #2
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
MC Status: 389883256
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,084 Posts
Re: What can you say about SRL Networks / SkunkRadio ?

Tell them you're interested but you'd like to see the full terms & conditions (if they something like that written up).
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 06:07 PM   #3
Shifting Realit
Learning The Ropes
Shifting Realit is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: What can you say about SRL Networks / SkunkRadio ?

Hello,

I got a music submission form which contains a Music Catalogue Entry Agreement.

Our catalogue team is dedicated to the exploitation of music. We make sure artists get the most out oftheir works by helpinggenerate revenue via Music Licensing, Music Publishing/Distribution/Record Deals and other paid opportunities. Your music will be promoted extensively for use in Radio, Television, Films, Games, Commercials, Compilations andother creative projects. We endeavour to get your music heard by Booking Agents, Music Supervisors, Talent Scouts/A&Rs, DJs, Music Directors, Music Producers, Record Label Executives, Music Publishers and other entertainment industryprofessionals.All copyrights, ownership and royalties remain theproperty of the Artist/Band/Music Creator. All ourservices are completelyfree of charge however, whenever we get your musiclicensed or find paid opportunities for you we willdeduct anadministration fee of 10% of any revenue generated.This administration fee is to cover the expenses we may have incurred while trying to realise these paid opportunities. You will be contacted on a case by case basis to discuss any opportunities wefind for you. You will be put directly in touch with the interested party so that you can liaise with them directly and obtain the relevant contracts/agreements, which will be between your and the interested party. SRL Networks is not a Music Publisher or Record Label. We don’t sign artists and our music catalogue entry is on a non-exclusive basis however, we will consider exceptionally talented Artists/Bands/Music Creators for receipt of an advancepayment up to a sum which we feel will be recoupable in administration fees as mentioned above. Our advance payments start at 500 USD and an offer of this advance payment is completely at the discretion of the SRL Networks Catalogue Team.

Do you think that it is clear ? But you are right, I have to ask more information about them.

Advertisements

Shifting Realit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote